What's new

Featured BLA facility in Aino Maina, Kandahar hit with VBIED

So Indians are losing on the both wars, Foreign and domestic wars. It time for India to Understand that they need to have control at home before interfering or should i say creating un-rest in neighbors home. Afghanistan is going to remain mess. US couldn't do anything, Soviets failed and Now its Indian turn. Let them send their (not so intelligent) intelligence warriors to Afghanistan and lets us take them down like the quadcopter at LOC.
ISI is working very beautifully in Afghanistan and eliminating RAW/NDS pawns like pro. Keep it up boys

I always felt

That if these scum want to attack us we need to get the ISI to absolutely DESTROY them

If they want to plant IEDs, we need to plant massive IEDs in the areas in Afghanistan they live and just destroy them and their families

it seems like ISI is now taking the allegation of them controlling the fractions in Afghanistan seriously .. the moment USA leave which they will ultimately it will be a shit show for Indians , BLA , ISIS and Kabul regime ..

Sir ye kesi dust hai kay saal bad bhi settler nahi hoi.
He was poisoned by his own men.... our OSINT account even tweeted on this earlier this year or perhaps last year....can't recall the date.....
This is why there has been no video or audio clip of this guy since then....

DAN has made several appearances with last one being made in April or May this year....
Even in that he was not looking well....you could see his health was deteriorating ....

He was poisoned by his own men.... our OSINT account even tweeted on this earlier this year or perhaps last year....can't recall the date.....
This is why there has been no video or audio clip of this guy since then....

DAN has made several appearances with last one being made in April or May this year....
Even in that he was not looking well....you could see his health was deteriorating ....
I think he made an appearance a few days back although I don't when.
Here is a pic from a few years ago.
1626131842721.png

I think he made an appearance a few days back although I don't when.
Here is a pic from a few years ago.
View attachment 761787
Nope.... he has not...there was a video clip released last month but that was an old recording --- if you do reverse image search on that clip you will know that there was a clip posted back in 2019 / early 2020...his clothing and background is all same.... even he looks same....

Nope.... he has not...there was a video clip released last month but that was an old recording --- if you do reverse image search on that clip you will know that there was a clip posted back in 2019 / early 2020...his clothing and background is all same.... even he looks same....
What's behind the increase of attacks on construction companies, FWO has been attacked several times in the last 3 days.

Back
Top Bottom