What's new

BJP Will Seal Country's Borders if Elected to Power: Gadkari

Not even a bangladeshi cow goes to India to fart let alone humans. The border is already 90% barbed wired already through which indian smugglers can easily pole vault into BD and BD cattle traders can also pass through if they money for the morally righteous BSF. Any way hope your BJP or whatever comes to power. Both BJP & congress are 2 sides of the same coin.

Not even a bangladeshi cow goes to India to fart let alone humans. The border is already 90% barbed wired already through which indian smugglers can easily pole vault into BD and BD cattle traders can also pass through if they money for the morally righteous BSF. Any way hope your BJP or whatever comes to power. Both BJP & congress are 2 sides of the same coin.

Ya, u bet, even the other Bengal's economy i.e. West Bengal's GDP is nearly equal to the entire GDP of Bangladesh, being just 2/3rd of the area & 2/3rd of population of Bangladesh, everyone knows money drives people to do things they wouldn't do otherwise, that's the difference b/w India & Bangladesh & that's why there is illegal immigration.

my position on this is simple : use a visa ..or get killed at the border, or if found out later, do 15 years hard labour at a prison and then get deported.

Ya, u bet, even the other Bengal's economy i.e. West Bengal's GDP is nearly equal to the entire GDP of Bangladesh, being just 2/3rd of the area & 2/3rd of population of Bangladesh, everyone knows money drives people to do things they wouldn't do otherwise, that's the difference b/w India & Bangladesh & that's why there is illegal immigration.

Not part of the topic and literally lying with your teeth. Try harder troll. :coffee:

Not just seal the borders but also deport the illegal BDeshis. If BD is not ready to take back these aliens then air drop them without parachutes from C130 into BD

Not just seal the borders but also deport the illegal BDeshis. If BD is not ready to take back these aliens then air drop them without parachutes from C130 into BD

That was the best suggestion heard so far ...........:tup:

On second thoughts , why wasting aviation fuel , instead use a human cannon ball ...........:azn:

C_67_article_2087079_body_articleblock_0_bodyimage.jpg

Back
Top Bottom