What's new

BJP Will Seal Country's Borders if Elected to Power: Gadkari

Why not seal it now?

China seals multiple borders in multiple directions, even with friendly nations in Central Asia and others like North Korea.

did you miss the line "if elected" so he can't do it now.
And congress can't or don't do that on priority

Really great news if true.
But it just seem like the election propaganda.
Last time when BJP had the chance in Airplane hostage cenarios they bow down. Mr. Advani went to Pak and said something which was totally opposite to the party line. And now Mr. Gadakari. Let see if he really does that oe just for records.

BTW first thing Gadakari should have done was to announce Mr. Modi as a PM candidate. That would have been more assuring than the border fencing.

Only good that can happen ONLY by BJP is extended defence cooperation with Isarel. Congress keep its moves checked

Bro do you remember the opposition reaction on this situation. Country was facing such problem and opposition was busy in politics, and hostage's family member were doing strike in delhi, and demanding to let free terrorists. even media was not supporting NDA. What kind of democracy is when your government need support and public and opposition is even not supporting a bit.

Announcing him as PM is not right. No doubt only modi deserve to be PM. But muslims don't not trust him.. They see BJP as hindu.. and for them country interest and develop bhad me jaye, un ko koi matlab nai hota. they can riots for other country people but can never protest against corruptions or for any good things.
and Indian public bahut badi C hai.. secular hone k chakkar me 1 din buri tarah se marwayegi desh ki..

Why is that?

That's a million doller question my friend.

Last time I read that a team is in Isarel to study the border fencing and defence system. But that was the lone article. Nothing come after that so its just scraped ( I think ) due to overcost or terrain difficulties. I am not sure though

The truth is

. Raaman aandaalum
raavanan aandaalum
enakkoru kavalaiyille
naan thaanda en manasukku raaja
vaangungada velliyil kooja

Bro do you remember the opposition reaction on this situation. Country was facing such problem and opposition was busy in politics, and hostage's family member were doing strike in delhi, and demanding to let free terrorists. even media was not supporting NDA. What kind of democracy is when your government need support and public and opposition is even not supporting a bit.

Announcing him as PM is not right. No doubt only modi deserve to be PM. But muslims don't not trust him.. They see BJP as hindu.. and for them country interest and develop bhad me jaye, un ko koi matlab nai hota. they can riots for other country people but can never protest against corruptions or for any good things.
and Indian public bahut badi C hai.. secular hone k chakkar me 1 din buri tarah se marwayegi desh ki..

Yes I defiantly know the media reaction. And do you ever expect that OPPOSITION will support Ruling Party in any case ??? That's oppositions job.
I can understand the families but sometimes GOVERNMENT has to take firm decision on its own. That's why they are elected. If everything is going by Public opinion then it's hard to rule. Every decision affects somebody.
I still think BJP govt failed to handle the situation. They let go the terrorist.

Well if we start on Modi here then it will be flame bait. Would like to avoid it. But BJP has no other candidate capable enought.

Yes I defiantly know the media reaction. And do you ever expect that OPPOSITION will support Ruling Party in any case ??? That's oppositions job.
I can understand the families but sometimes GOVERNMENT has to take firm decision on its own. That's why they are elected. If everything is going by Public opinion then it's hard to rule. Every decision affects somebody.
I still think BJP govt failed to handle the situation. They let go the terrorist.

Well if we start on Modi here then it will be flame bait. Would like to avoid it. But BJP has no other candidate capable enought.

When a country face national level problem then this is duty of opposition and public to stand with government . No doubt they are opposition party but that's not mean they ll oppose every thing. e.g. in NDA time congress opposed FDI and now they are doing same. Congress always play vote politics.
Btw do you know how many parties were involved in NDA government ? there was 1 saying " kahi ki eat kahi ka roda , atal bihari ne kunba joda"
We don't have any other option then BJP at least they are not corrupt like congress.

After erecting the seal on international borders, will Indian states erect barriers among themselves too?

why not take indians to the moon?

BTW they should try learn to live peacefully like humans with all neibours instead closing borders & becoming mayanmar or north korea ....

How does sealing our border to protect our sovereignty make us less human, or are you actually suggesting that illegal immigrants are the flag bearers of humanity.

After erecting the seal on international borders, will Indian states erect barriers among themselves too?

May be, or even we will do it in each other's a$$ but tell me why are you going so blatant which is an internal affair of India, or were u also planning something illegal.

Hey,Mind your own Business.:taz:

Their business is inside our borders.

Why not seal it now?

China seals multiple borders in multiple directions, even with friendly nations in Central Asia and others like North Korea.

we dont seal off our lands border with North Korea.

but North Korea sealed Chinese border sometimes to stop their own "refugees" escape cross the border
and last year North Korea Sealed Chinese Border for short time because Kim Jong Il's dead.

border can never been sealed off permanently。

Back
Top Bottom