What's new

BJP student wing threatens girl with rape for posting pro-Pakistan messages

But please check this guy post below....I mean really....how can a person downplay a rape threat like that except if he himself is a rapist or mentally retarded.

and someone liked his post and I didn't see any indian member countering him or condemning his act. In my opinion he must not be allowed on this forum.
I subscribe to this philosophy that it is not just the evil minority rather the silence of good majority that allows heinous crimes to be committed against the mankind...whether it's india, israel or Europe and USA.

You have authority to paint any one as Rapist or mentally retard ?

Do you know her group members to whom she belonged tear one opposite group girls T shirt, but because that girl father is comman man no news made.

I know never argue with idiots they will take you to there level and then beat you by there experiance. So, I am not gona to there level :lol:

You just plagiarised Mark Twain. LOL! Do you Indians have anything original or do you have to copy and paste everyone else?

His line suits on some stupids here

You should read him more closely. He is a lot more than what you think. A superficial understanding of anythung is dangerous. Word to the wise, 'likul nolej iz daynjerous', LOL! That is Jameeecan by the way.

I really feel you should tell this to some stupid trolls on this thread, who are roaming here to vent out there frustation on India.

Bruddah man, that is Jameecan too, frustrations are vented on the Boss by the workers not the 'oda way round'. Do you know why everyone is venting on India? Because India is becoming the new 'East India Company' with this American deal you have. Asia is for Asians. The mantra these days is for nationalism, so we Asians have that perspective too. China seems to be the only country fighting for common Asians. So, we Pakistanis support whatever is good for Asia. China is the right choice. India will become a Western colonial hub. Like the hub for the 7th US fleet.

Bruddah man, that is Jameecan too, frustrations are vented on the Boss by the workers not the 'oda way round'. Do you know why everyone is venting on India? Because India is becoming the new 'East India Company' with this American deal you have. Asia is for Asians. The mantra these days is for nationalism, so we Asians have that perspective too. China seems to be the only country fighting for common Asians. So, we Pakistanis support whatever is good for Asia. China is the right choice. India will become a Western colonial hub. Like the hub for the 7th US fleet.
Sorry !! but this is purely a Pakistani View. I look world from the point of Nutrality.

Say it to me directly. dont hide behind other people.

Don't lie. Why are you lying?
You are yet to reply me on another thread..
BTW your comments are nothing but non factual childish reply..
There is no point to mock you by quoting you..

Don't lie. Why are you lying?
Sir, I dont want to elabroate too long what you wrote ()where are you wrong) but you was totally wrong if analyse from point of nutrality but yes from a pakistani mindset you was 100% correct.

Change the way you see and analyse the world you will got the ans youreself

I don't think kaur is Pro-Pakistani. She just refused the idea and fantasy of a genocide against Pakistanis. Which pissed off bjp because they believe in it firmly.
that video came last year (every1 appreciated it)it wasnt about that video or pakistan dont act childish she added clip against ABVP hence the reaction

How did you get this from her statement?
No genocide has happened nor will happen between India Pakistan unless there is nuclear war, which again will never happen.
I am positive for the future of both nations.
When you read such posts keep ur brain aside. Those are self prophesying straw man arguments aimed at a similar audience.
There are no two guesses about what it means when the wolf shows concern for welfare of sheep.

She may not be a pro Pakistan girl but of course she is a sensible. She is not denying sensibility like Moodi's cohorts.

that video came last year (every1 appreciated it)it wasnt about that video or pakistan dont act childish she added clip against ABVP hence the reaction
Not a normal reaction if you'd ask me

Rape threats are not a normal reaction if you'd ask me.

Back
Top Bottom