What's new

BJP student wing threatens girl with rape for posting pro-Pakistan messages

FalconsForPeace

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
l_132659_102858_updates.jpg

The daughter of an Indian military officer killed in the Kargil war has received rape threats from the Bharatiya Janata Party (BJP) after she posted pictures with messages promoting peace between Pakistan and India.

Akhil Bharatiya Vidyarthi Parishad (ABVP), student wing of the BJP, led a social media campaign against Gurmehar Kaur, which led to a barrage of hate messages against her.

"I have been getting a lot of threats on social media. I think it is very scary when people threaten you with violence or with rape," she told NDTV.

Kaur had put up a picture on her Facebook with a placard that read: "I am a student from Delhi University. I am not afraid of ABVP," after clashes between two student groups at the university Kaur goes to.

Earlier, she had also posted similar pictures with messages promoting peace between the two countries.

Various Indians on Twitter, including famous cricketer Virender Sehwag and actor Randeep Hoda, resorted to online abuse and trolling following the social media campaign led by the BJP's student wing.

https://www.geo.tv/latest/132659-BJP-threatens-Indian-girl-with-rape-for-posting-pro-peace-messages

I don't think kaur is Pro-Pakistani. She just refused the idea and fantasy of a genocide against Pakistanis. Which pissed off bjp because they believe in it firmly.
How did you get this from her statement?
No genocide has happened nor will happen between India Pakistan unless there is nuclear war, which again will never happen.
I am positive for the future of both nations.

One way or other India one day has to come to negotiation table history shows it better later than now I support peace but at equal standards

dear god pakistani media loves twisting facts, BJP didn't do $hit its just a bunch of trolls online throwing rape threats .how the hell does Pakistan think its international news?wtf

open twitter and search PETA, mamtas name or shashikalas name, there will be hundred of death and rape threats on them.

people on the net are jackasses , if you are this easily offended stay off the net

The accused is from AISA - the Party whom she's fighting for. NOT BJP.

She's still not filled FIR against threats but only went to New Studios & to DCW held by Arvind Kejriwal Ji. :secret: sab mile hua hai ji . :p:

You call this Local college politics
Rape is a serious issue
No rape happened, some stupid internet post only. Bytheway all the issue is of local college politics where 2 opp. groups are fighting she is involved in one of the group, she is getting attention being daughter of martyr

wow this girl is so brave and soo right -- we should live peacefully with each other and respect each others sovereignty and right to exist. Brave people like this are needed but also needed is for bureaucrats to think the same.

i'm more curious how fake news like this is allowed ?

the article claims BJP did this when all sources say online troll , so according to Pakistani media anyone who give rape threats is a bjp worker.

pathetic journalism

i'm more curious how fake news like this is allowed ?

the article claims BJP did this when all sources say online troll , so according to Pakistani media anyone who give rape threats is a bjp worker.

pathetic journalism

One Word - Presttitues:

The FIR has been filed by ABVP (which is the political wing of BJP) against the people who threatened her with Rape and abused her. #Irony :omghaha:

i wish BJP win every election in india. then india would go down morally in whole world

Last edited:
I don't think kaur is Pro-Pakistani. She just refused the idea and fantasy of a genocide against Pakistanis. Which pissed off bjp because they believe in it firmly.

This pretty much!

Back
Top Bottom