What's new

BJP student wing threatens girl with rape for posting pro-Pakistan messages

FIR Filed by BJP Youth Wing against themselves: :enjoy:
C5u73ocVAAAUMY6.jpg

That shows the mentality of these ganga-doos. He is not only not condemning it rather he is downplaying making it look something normal..but yeah of course for them it is normal..
These are disgusting creatures
Dont judge them all based on some 5hitty posts like that one! There are people in Indian, HUMANS, who are against these bastards who were threatening the girl. I support them in there just cause and pray for the well being of all!

can you please translate this or share with us what it says?

Short Translation: BJP's Political Wing ABVP says that Gurmehar has received Rape Threats & been abused. They came to know about this VIA Media.

Hence, we are flying this FIR, so that perpetrators can be punished and taken to task.

Short Translation: BJP's Political Wing ABVP says that Gurmehar has received Rape Threats & been abused. They came to know about this VIA Media.

Hence, we are flying this FIR, so that perpetrators can be punished and taken to task.
Morons!!
I hope there is some serious action against the culprits!! Good to see thousands of good people standing with the ppor girl in this hard time, standing with her on principles!

Dont judge them all based on some 5hitty posts like that one! There are people in Indian, HUMANS, who are against these bastards who were threatening the girl. I support them in there just cause and pray for the well being of all!
I am just judging the guys who are supporting or downplaying the threat of rape as some college game...where did I say all indians are the same...there are even Muslims in india and they are faaar superior than these scumbags.

I am just judging the guys who are supporting or downplaying the threat of rape as some college game...where did I say all indians are the same...there are even Muslims in india and they are faaar superior than these scumbags.
No no bro, i am not saying that YOU said anything wrong. Just mentioning that there are sensible people in all societies! You can see many people standing with the girl there in India as well.

For those who are supporting the threat, i will use even more severe words, not suitable for an online forum. :)

No no bro, i am not saying that YOU said anything wrong. Just mentioning that there are sensible people in all societies! You can see many people standing with the girl there in India as well.

For those who are supporting the threat, i will use even more severe words, not suitable for an online forum. :)
I agree with you on that but on PDF we get far more scumbags from east than saner and good indians...that's just demographics..Really my view about india has changed drastically after interacting with them on pdf but now I'm getting convinced they really represent the overwhelming majority as they have elected Modi nonetheless. But of course there are a lot of good hearted indians who respect women and want to live a peaceful and progressive life as most Pakistanis want.

But please check this guy post below....I mean really....how can a person downplay a rape threat like that except if he himself is a rapist or mentally retarded.

Local College politics, pakistanis here taking it too seriously.
and someone liked his post and I didn't see any indian member countering him or condemning his act. In my opinion he must not be allowed on this forum.
I subscribe to this philosophy that it is not just the evil minority rather the silence of good majority that allows heinous crimes to be committed against the mankind...whether it's india, israel or Europe and USA.

That shows the mentality of these ganga-doos. He is not only not condemning it rather he is downplaying making it look something normal..but yeah of course for them it is normal..
These are disgusting creatures
Considering the situation in india these threats should be taken more seriously.

no need do anything . Mr, Nawaz and Mr, Moody doing very well for there countries growth:p:

Nothing to worry about. R is a hobby in India.

Considering the situation in india these threats should be taken more seriously.

this is the internet there will alwas be a troll throwing rape and death threats, why the hell is that even news?

i've seen death threats to ambanis and rape threats to Manekia ghandi

, why arenb't you crying about that? i can literally post a insult from twitter targeting someone, the internet is filled with trolls

Nothing to worry about. R is a hobby in India.
you misspelled Pakistan

I didn't even write Pakistan you Dumb.
:disagree:

Morons!!
I hope there is some serious action against the culprits!! Good to see thousands of good people standing with the ppor girl in this hard time, standing with her on principles!
she is a popular social media activist, anyone at her level claiming they don't revive threats online are kidding themselves, open twitter and look up shasikala.

people on the internet are jackasses , there will always be a troll trying to insult you, anyone who isn't living under a rock knows this.

Back
Top Bottom