What's new

BJP student wing threatens girl with rape for posting pro-Pakistan messages

http://www.thedailybeast.com/articles/2016/03/25/what-s-really-behind-india-s-rape-crisis.html

On Feb. 23, 2016, an Indian woman, within hours of giving birth by C-section, was raped in a hospital near New Delhi. Some in India took consolation in the fact that at least she was not, like Nirbhaya—the 23-year-old female physiotherapy intern—beaten up after being raped.
A few days later, on March 8, 2016, on Women’s Day, a 15-year-old girl was raped and set on fire.

2011 24,206 (reported rapes per year in India)
2012 24,923
2013 33,707
2014 37,000
In India a women is reportedly raped every 15 minutes. Multiply that by 24x7, 365 days a year. And keep in mind the majority of rape cases still go unreported.
==============
The country on so called road to become a super power pride itself in burning minorities alive a la gujrat, killing kasmiris for past 70 years, can only become rape and blaze super power of the world. Because very few just voices will come out against injustice.
Nobody raises an eyebrow when a Muslim or other from minority is killed or raped and now rapists on a spree to rape any they get their hands on.

Not a normal reaction if you'd ask me

Rape threats are not a normal reaction if you'd ask me.
no body is defending idiots i was referring to the sane reaction

What else can they do? they only have the ability to rape their own country women later someone else rapes their women, what goes around always come around. :(

I'm talking about the bad guys!

Back
Top Bottom