What's new

BJP meets Pranab, seeks early elections

I'm already aware in layman's language why our Economy is going down. :angel: Necessary structural reforms cannot be carried by UPA GOVT :hitwall: :pissed:.

Are you and @sardar1987 same person???? :undecided:

did you see his ban video... (some id with sardar dont exactly know) .. its funny

Last edited by a moderator:
@SwAggeR I'm not an economist Expert. I don't know what BJP is asking can be done or not but I think what he is requesting/saying is right, as no one has confidence in UPA GOVT. Our economy will revive only after having new Govt. in Center. (no UPA :hitwall: :pissed:)

Mate, I'll suggest you to refrain from posting things like this, as one should not think BAD for anyone. "Heart attack kab aayega iss buddhe ko" :astagh:

I hate that chameleon buddha since he praised jinnah during his Pak trip .

And now even more since he is biggest hurdle between Modi and PM's chair.

did you see his ban video... (some id with sardar dont exactly know) .. its funny

Yes, Yesterday I watched it. :angel:

images

I'm already aware in layman's language why our Economy is going down. :angel: Necessary structural reforms cannot be carried by UPA GOVT :hitwall: :pissed:.

Are you and @sardar1987 same person???? :undecided:

yes we are.....got ba**ed for my revolutionary posts but a soldier has to move on!!!

I hate that chameleon buddha since he praised jinnah during his Pak trip .

And now even more since he is biggest hurdle between Modi and PM's chair.

Mate, I hate most of the politicians as they all are chameleon :pissed:. Sab ek hi thaali ke chatte batte hain :closed:

All Human beings have Greed. Advani's dream to become PM will remain DREAM :closed:. Moreover, in coming days, BJP will officially announce NAMO, as there PM Candidate. :toast_sign:.

PS: I'm gonna cast my 1st ever vote to NAMO :angel:

What is the secret of Manmohan Singh, Prakash Singh Badal and LK Advani's health? Most people face memory loss related issue above the age of 65, these two are going strong all guns blazing. It's amazing how much life expectancy can be increased if one has access to world class facilities.

this is certainly interesting , I really hope there are early elections ...

well in any case elections are due in next 8 months, so it hardly makes a difference if elections are held in December (with state elections) or 4 months after that. Politics apart, EC would be looking at logistics and security arrangements on pan India basis. My guess is elections would be in March 2014 and if Delhi results are not in favor of Congress (which is quite likely), they may want to push till vey last.

:tup:
yes we are.....got ba**ed for my revolutionary posts but a soldier has to move on!!!

I too figured it out based on your style of posting. Please be polite, listening to other and being cordial are virtues that can get one anything in life. People counter your views and not you as a person and one has to learn to respect opinion of others. Hope for a pleasant and longer stay :tup:

Mate, I hate most of the politicians as they all are chameleon :pissed:. Sab ek hi thaali ke chatte batte hain :closed:

All Human beings have Greed. Advani's dream to become PM will remain DREAM :closed:. Moreover, in coming days, BJP will officially announce NAMO, as there PM Candidate. :toast_sign:.

PS: I'm gonna cast my 1st ever vote to NAMO :angel:

Me to on Oct 7 2013 i am gonna be 18th
Finally gonna vote

@ Echo_419 @ flamingo
& @ all first time voters: All the best, you'll both be exercizing you Right to vote for first time. Its a great responsibility and as much as it is a joy to be a part of huge democractic process.

Don't we all love to be a part of Democracy:toast_sign:

@ Echo_419 @ flamingo
& @ all first time voters: All the best, you'll both be exercizing you Right to vote for first time. Its a great responsibility and as much as it is a joy to be a part of huge democractic process.

Don't we all love to be a part of Democracy:toast_sign:

:astagh::no:

Back
Top Bottom