What's new

BJP leader "Vote for BJP if you want to destroy Muslims"

Than you should appreciate Nehru Fabianism and Secularism. Without his ideology, India break decades ago.

Now BJP is marching on the road to Hindutva. Where are the places of Muslim, Sikhs and Christians?

Also, it's easier to maintain a society when political awakening is within elites. When education is spread, more and more political awakening will let India go into chaos.

We are witnessing India collapse under BJP leadership.

About Nehru, I dont hve good thoughts (Personally). He made too many mistakes and he was a ambitious person.

When ever BJP was muslim supporter? Ans, i never - again is it just a propaganda that india is road to hindutva.

Never!

again you are giving reference of a unknown leader and big mouth politician but they just open their mouth for publicity - nothing mre and nothing less

No action or condemnation by BJP on its politician who openly solitict votes with promise of destroying Muslim or/and promote communalism is testimony to BJP RSS combo himdutva fascism.

Dont give lame excuses, you are also complicit in hindutva fascism.

No action or condemnation by BJP on its politician who openly solitict votes with promise of destroying Muslim or/and promote communalism is testimony to BJP RSS combo himdutva fascism.

BJP is nationalist party , keep doing your propaganda we are moving in right direction.

It is just about votes from a few groups of people. but it is following by many parties.

Congress - Muslims are just play card for them to use against BJP for vote.
Mayawati - dalit and others are just vote politics.

Etc.... but talking about BJP is very easy target.

It is just about votes from a few groups of people. but it is following by many parties.

Congress - Muslims are just play card for them to use against BJP for vote.
Mayawati - dalit and others are just vote politics.

Etc.... but talking about BJP is very easy target.
Why do you need to drag congress or mayawati etc for the feel good effect. They are different sides of the same coin. If BJP is saffron terrorist , congress is terrorist in white khadi.
BJP is nationalist party , keep doing your propaganda we are moving in right direction.
BJP brand of nationalism is hindutva. Hindu, hindi, hindu rashtra.

Why do you need to drag congress or mayawati etc for the feel good effect. They are different sides of the same coin. If BJP is saffron terrorist , congress is terrorist in white khadi.

BJP brand of nationalism is hindutva. Hindu, hindi, hindu rashtra.

NO, not at all.

If others do then they are right but if BJP does then they are worng!

What a super logic...

NO, not at all.

If others do then they are right but if BJP does then they are worng!

What a super logic...
These are based facts
Analysis by Equality Labs shows that the groups sharing the anti-Muslim hashtags on Facebook are supporters of Modi and the BJP, or groups related to the Rashtriya Swayamsevak Sangh (RSS), a Hindu nationalist paramilitary volunteer organization.

They include the Indian Defense Force (2.8 million followers), BJP For India Page (580,000 followers), and West Bengal BJP Supporters (350,000 followers).

They are importing same to South as well. South, from Andhra to Tamil Nado, mainly composed of dravidians peaceful people, is not becoming another poisonous society. The diversity, different colours and language have to fade in favor of hindi, Hindu and Saffron.
The southern people are contributing the most into India scientific, and economic growth and stability.
Why Southern people of India are still so positive and non-poisonous.

Yes. To tell the world the Muslims were under no threat.
But every drama have its last episode and last Congress regime was that drama.
A day will come, when brahmins of India might rule India and everyone else will be lower caste.

BJP penetration into south will not work as they do not share the same history , culture and the anti muslim baggage as the rabid hindutva cow belt states

In Tamilnadu, Periyar Dravidian ideology has strong deep roots. Northie sanghis tried playing the dravidian vs hindu manu smrithi and hijacking Tamil god Murugan all of which back fired.

Last edited:
About Nehru, I dont hve good thoughts (Personally). He made too many mistakes and he was a ambitious person.

When ever BJP was muslim supporter? Ans, i never - again is it just a propaganda that india is road to hindutva.

Never!
India was/is not a state, that's the problem. It's not the problem of Nehru.
Modi or Nehru has missed the bus to change India.
Modi can only bring chaos, and drain India down.

India was/is not a state, that's the problem. It's not the problem of Nehru.
Modi or Nehru has missed the bus to change India.
Modi can only bring chaos, and drain India down.

Mate, I know that there are many reason to dislike Modi when I talk about pakistan and china.

Specially, Pakistan is having to many reasons. If they will say that they are worrying about Indian Muslims then only I can laugh.

Pakistan talks about Rohingya muslims, kashmir and Palestinian but they ever talks about uighur muslims?
Ans is simply -Big NO. NOw you will come and say that is propaganda of the west, right?

But I will say that it is all about own interest. Situation of Muslims in india is not that bad compare to minorities status in other countries but people/country is doing because of their interests.

Congress and few parties in India- They just want vote of muslim people so they will always play dirty politics.

BJP- Hinduism suits then so definitely they will play hindutwa card to gets vote.

Pakistan - In the Pakistan politics, Kashmir issue plays a key role. And, Modi is not even reply to Imran khan or even don't want to talk on kashmir issue. He might can talk on other pending issues and it does not suit to them and started calling him "Hitler". I am agreed that Modi is Hitler for Pakistan but not for Indian.

China - 1. ladakh status is changed.
2. Previously, indian army used to carry and display three banners only. NOw, now, everything has changed.

So everyone is having their interest to criticize to MODi.

Mate, I know that there are many reason to dislike Modi when I talk about pakistan and china.

Specially, Pakistan is having to many reasons. If they will say that they are worrying about Indian Muslims then only I can laugh.

Pakistan talks about Rohingya muslims, kashmir and Palestinian but they ever talks about uighur muslims?
Ans is simply -Big NO. NOw you will come and say that is propaganda of the west, right?

But I will say that it is all about own interest. Situation of Muslims in india is not that bad compare to minorities status in other countries but people/country is doing because of their interests.

Congress and few parties in India- They just want vote of muslim people so they will always play dirty politics.

BJP- Hinduism suits then so definitely they will play hindutwa card to gets vote.

Pakistan - In the Pakistan politics, Kashmir issue plays a key role. And, Modi is not even reply to Imran khan or even don't want to talk on kashmir issue. He might can talk on other pending issues and it does not suit to them and started calling him "Hitler". I am agreed that Modi is Hitler for Pakistan but not for Indian.

China - 1. ladakh status is changed.
2. Previously, indian army used to carry and display three banners only. NOw, now, everything has changed.

So everyone is having their interest to criticize to MODi.
I agree with your points. Everyone cares their own interests and interests only. The rest are all rhetoric.

The thing is you can't rest Kashmir without curfew. There is no curfew in Muslim majority regions across the globe.

India's problem I said it's not Nehru or Modi. It's the state. India was never a country like China in history. India itself is only a geography term. That's fact.

So the thing is how to consolidate India into a nation state. Nehru use secularism to ease tension, last for 40-50 years. Then BJP rise.

BJP can consolidate India or split India into pieces. We will wait and see.

On the other hand, China and Pakistan do NOT like what Modi is doing. Modi is too aggressive and too nationalism.

The other problem is, basically, India missed the bus of Globalization. India lack of skilled labor, know-how, infrastructure, political will, culture to become another China.

While like it or not, China and Pakistan will be your problems.

India can have peace with neighbors and develop. Or India can confront with Pakistan and China, and get more troubles.

Modi definitely chosen later options.

Sanghi definition of traitor is subjective to suit its hindutva idealogy. To sanghis anyone who is against hindutva is a traitor.
Likewise for people from the opposite camp. See before anyone preaches anything they should first follow what they preach else it's just a comedy. Haven't you heard of infamous blasphemy laws against poor innocent minorities?

Bjp is the party of idiots and mentally retarded but why post this old news now?
How can you call your country's ruling party such names? it's not like they are a small insignificant fringe group political party. This is the party ruling India we are talking about.

How can you call your country's ruling party such names? it's not like they are a small insignificant fringe group political party. This is the party ruling India we are talking about.

This is not rule this is misrule. Just look what kind of mess they have created, from economy to society. The whole nation is paying for the misdeeds of these lunatics and idiots. I want those bure din back, things were far better back then, modi can shove his acche din up his 56 inch a**.

Son, please look at pakistan and if followed the same then more than 50% muslim population was converted to HIndu or disappeared.

But India is for everyone unlike Pakistan.
repeating lies do not change the truth or reality.

Likewise for people from the opposite camp. See before anyone preaches anything they should first follow what they preach else it's just a comedy. Haven't you heard of infamous blasphemy laws against poor innocent minorities?

Constituitionally india system of govt is democracy not theocracy.

Hindutva ideology is hindi , hindu
hindu rashtra . An ideology not acceptable to Tamils and other minority nations under indian rule.

Back
Top Bottom