What's new

BJP leader "Vote for BJP if you want to destroy Muslims"

This is like destroying 15-18% of India...how smart are the BJP leaders.

In China, if any politician can bull$hit like this, he is finished.
I don't think it's a matter of big mouth. I personally take it very seriously.
India is mix of Hindu and Muslim. BJP choose Hindu only.

Even BJP can't do anything against the minorities, leave about a big mouth leader.

I have told many times and saying again, BJP is wining not because people are supporting to a core hindu party.

But, due to incompleteness of congress party and their leaders. They don't want to look after Ghandi family and Rahul Ghandi is itself a failure politician. he is not having capability to lead the congress party and please forget about India.

The same reason BJP is getting elected in the central. it is not about hindu, muslim, or pakistan...

if it was true then BJP was should elected in 1992, 2004, 2009 as well. It is fact that ideology of the BJP is integral humanism, but it is not a reason to win the election.

BJP was elected due to corrupt governess by congress between 2004-2014. bashing to Pakistan or India is very common in India and pakistan. Imran khan talks almost every alternate day about RSS, India or Modi.

Do to think that it will help to a common people in Pakistan? Ans, is simply "Big NO".

Rest you are free to talk BS but congress is now only Ghandi party and till Rahul Ghandi will be a candiate for PM post from them, they will be looser side.

It is not about Hindu, Muslim, or Pakistan... it is about our future. we can't give our future to a pappu hands.

This is the reason why the cowbelt states voted BJP " to destroy Muslims" the rest of what you claim is Hindutva propaganda

BJP got elected as its election sankalp patra was the construction of ram temple in ayodha. This appealed to the majority hindi speaking cowbelt states. Didnt work in south

Last edited:
Even BJP can't do anything against the minorities, leave about a big mouth leader.

I have told many times and saying again, BJP is wining not because people are supporting to a core hindu party.

But, due to incompleteness of congress party and their leaders. They don't want to look after Ghandi family and Rahul Ghandi is itself a failure politician. he is not having capability to lead the congress party and please forget about India.

The same reason BJP is getting elected in the central. it is not about hindu, muslim, or pakistan...
IMO, I would say you are over optimistic.

This is the reason why the cowbelt states voted BJP " to destroy Muslims" the rest of what you claim is Hindutva propaganda

BJP got elected as its election sankalp patra was the construction of ram temple in ayodha. This appealed to the majority hindi speaking cowbelt states. Didnt work in south

There is no doubt that BJP got benefits because of ram temple issues.

But, it is not 1940-50 after independence, where people will just vote to a party and they will have leverage to enjoy their career and do corruptions.

We needed a party against congress party. And there was always a opportunity which was taken by BJP.

BJP got elected as its election sankalp patra was the construction of ram temple in ayodha. This appealed to the majority hindi speaking cowbelt states

But even during the election in 1998-99, BJP didn't get sufficient numbers in the central when BJP was openly talking about hindutwa. I don't know about your age but I have seen all old days.

During the 2004 election, they lost to congress but not because congress became hindu party but due to Middle class people.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Now almost every people think about future of their family's and country . Only a little people think about hindu, muslim and other BS issues then vote.

Yes, few people are still their and belongs to all parties and religious. Congress has not done anything for Muslims but they used them as a tool and still using against BJP.

If Muslims want to blame to anyone then they should blame to congress.

Overall, BJP is a nationalist party with some drawbacks but still better then congress. And, if Pakistan's think that if congress will come to power and they can compromise/talk to Pakistan on Kashmir then they are fooling themselves .
Where is the West!!

How this is allowed in a civilised world!!

they way allowing in Pakistan, the same way..

Last edited:
IMO, I would say you are over optimistic.

No, I am a very practical person.

know the actual things and know the reality about India. I am the person who is living in India and facing all challenges.

Rest if you read too much in PDF then you will talk about India is wrong way only and you will call me " over optimistic" as well.

Too wrong, compare to Pakistan... minorities population is growing if it was true then population was decreasing but not increasing.

Do you heard that Cristian/Muslim girls are getting converted to hindu? NO, But you have took at your country.

Absolutely. wrong!

if it was true then BJP was should elected in 1992, 2004, 2009 as well. It is fact that ideology of the BJP is integral humanism, but it is not a reason to win the election.

BJP was elected due to corrupt governess by congress between 2004-2014. bashing to Pakistan or India is very common in India and pakistan. Imran khan talks almost every alternate day about RSS, India or Modi.

Do to think that it will help to a common people in Pakistan? Ans, is simply "Big NO".

Rest you are free to talk BS but congress is now only Ghandi party and till Rahul Ghandi will be a candiate for PM post from them, they will be looser side.

It is not about Hindu, Muslim, or Pakistan... it is about our future. we can't give our future to a pappu hands.

we are not here to play what aboutisms. If you’re dodging the questions then I guess I have my answer.

Last edited:
No, I am a very practical person.

know the actual things and know the reality about India. I am the person who is living in India and facing all challenges.

Rest if you read too much in PDF then you will talk about India is wrong way only and you will call me " over optimistic" as well.
I agree. You have much more first hand experience.
I read stuff not from PDF only. Base on my experience, India is under a fundamental transition, from a secular society to Hindutva.

Nehru set to tone of India in earlier stage, now Modi is driving the train to unknown water.

I agree. You have much more first hand experience.
I read stuff not from PDF only. Base on my experience, India is under a fundamental transition, from a secular society to Hindutva.

Nehru set to tone of India in earlier stage, now Modi is driving the train to unknown water.

I read stuff not from PDF only. Base on my experience, India is under a fundamental transition, from a secular society to Hi

So if congress will come to center then fundamental transition will happen from Hindutva to secular society?

Now HIndutva word or something you are listing because BJP in the central and they have taken few decisions.

And, few leaders from BJP is having big mouth.

But, it is not that India is changed or changing in past 6-7 years. It is just projection about India image.

but in the ground realities will not changed. Yes, we had many issues between Muslims, hindus and cast systems and we have now. Incidents were happing before and happening now and might will happen in future due to dirty politics in India.

But finally, India will be for everyone even many Modi's will come and go.

Last edited:

Wow ! I have seen this vid quoted in posts here but only now watched it for the first time. His hate... ! He is the "educated" version of that Hindutvadi who on stage some years ago called for dead Muslim women to be dug out of their graves and raped.

Such hate !

The woman interviewing Swamy is so taken aback.

I read stuff not from PDF only. Base on my experience, India is under a fundamental transition, from a secular society to Hi

So if congress will come to center then fundamental transition will happen from Hindutva to secular society?

Now HIndutva word or something you are listing because BJP in the central and they have taken few decisions.

And, few leaders from BJP is having big mouth.

But, it is not that India is changed or changing in past 6-7 years. It is just projection about India image.

but in the ground realities will not changed. Yes, we had many issues between Muslims, hindus and cast systems and we have now. Incidents were happing before and happening now and might will happen in future due to dirty politics in India.

But finally, India will be for everyone even many Modi's will come and go.
I am 40. Not some young boy jump up and down. I have my own judgement.
I am history fan, read history across Eurasia.
India is not something new. There are many cases like India in hisotry.

India is a mix of Muslim and Hindu, mix of different ideology, different culture, and different language, race.

How to manage those dilemmas? Simple. Use a strong ideology, pick a common enemy.

Hitler did the same thing.

I may be exaggerating, but the truth is you can't have a nation with so much difference.

So Muslim in India become the scapegoat.

I am not judging, I am analyzing.

minorities population is growing if it was true then population was decreasing but not increasing.
Beta this is why Hindutva, BJP is after Muslims, Hindus can not produce, and their women running after Muslims, hence the reason population growing.

BJP is afraid of this fact and trying to kill Muslims in the name of HIndutva, and creating fear of Muslims.

so your Bharat Rashtra is in danger, BJP is making Fked up laws ....

Back
Top Bottom