What's new

BJP leader "Vote for BJP if you want to destroy Muslims"

that needs to be changed to
"Vote for BJP if you want to destroy traitors".
More acceptable

Where is the West!!

How this is allowed in a civilised world!!

Not allowed in Civilized World.

Rest of the world do not consider India as Civilized, and as Amit Shah said, western standards of Human rights can not be applied in Inda.

There is no doubt that BJP got benefits because of ram temple issues.

But, it is not 1940-50 after independence, where people will just vote to a party and they will have leverage to enjoy their career and do corruptions.

We needed a party against congress party. And there was always a opportunity which was taken by BJP.

BJP got elected as its election sankalp patra was the construction of ram temple in ayodha. This appealed to the majority hindi speaking cowbelt states

But even during the election in 1998-99, BJP didn't get sufficient numbers in the central when BJP was openly talking about hindutwa. I don't know about your age but I have seen all old days.

During the 2004 election, they lost to congress but not because congress became hindu party but due to Middle class people.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Now almost every people think about future of their family's and country . Only a little people think about hindu, muslim and other BS issues then vote.

Yes, few people are still their and belongs to all parties and religious. Congress has not done anything for Muslims but they used them as a tool and still using against BJP.

If Muslims want to blame to anyone then they should blame to congress.

Overall, BJP is a nationalist party with some drawbacks but still better then congress. And, if Pakistan's think that if congress will come to power and they can compromise/talk to Pakistan on Kashmir then they are fooling themselves .

they way allowing in Pakistan, the same way..

This is BJP true agenda rest of what you claim is political hogwah

bjp bakhts are inferior mfers!
Where is the West!!

How this is allowed in a civilised world!!
where is west? wherw the **** is muslim world? its only Pakistan against this yindoo inferior bastards!

Forever indebted to the powers that be for letting us forge an Independent Bengal without Brahmin thugs.

This is BJP true agenda rest of what you claim is political hogwah

again you are giving reference of a unknown leader and big mouth politician but they just open their mouth for publicity - nothing mre and nothing less

Beta this is why Hindutva, BJP is after Muslims, Hindus can not produce, and their women running after Muslims, hence the reason population growing.

BJP is afraid of this fact and trying to kill Muslims in the name of HIndutva, and creating fear of Muslims.

so your Bharat Rashtra is in danger, BJP is making Fked up laws ....

Son, please look at pakistan and if followed the same then more than 50% muslim population was converted to HIndu or disappeared.

But India is for everyone unlike Pakistan.

Last edited:
again you are giving reference of a known leader and big mouth politician but they just open their mouth for publicity - nothing mre and nothing less

Years ago, such remarks belonged to a lunatic fringe, who held no political office and had no acceptance within society. Now they are in mainstream India, with elected officials uttering such hatred and no one condemning these remarks or chastising the politician.

India has changed for the worse, where pummeling minorities, especially Muslims is a widely accepted and encouraged past time.

Years ago, such remarks belonged to a lunatic fringe, who held no political office and had no acceptance within society. Now they are in mainstream India, with elected officials uttering such hatred and no one condemning these remarks or chastising the politician.

India has changed for the worse, where pummeling minorities, especially Muslims is a widely accepted and encouraged past time.

If u talk about media then I know better than you " How they work".

They sell the news which gives them TRP rating and such a BS comments or news give them something to Tagged as breaking news for TRP.

The same reason they shows such stupid and BS statements of a known person by day and night. It is just about business of news media.

If u talk about media then I know better than you " How they work".

They sell the news which gives them TRP rating and such a BS comments or news give them something to Tagged as breaking news for TRP.

The same reason they shows such stupid and BS statements of a known person by day and night. It is just about business of news media.

Have you ever bothered to think why media encourages such remarks and gives them such publicity? Because that is what sells. Nothing sells better in India than hatred of Muslims. The depravity within society has sadly, crossed all limits.

I am 40. Not some young boy jump up and down. I have my own judgement.
I am history fan, read history across Eurasia.
India is not something new. There are many cases like India in hisotry.

India is a mix of Muslim and Hindu, mix of different ideology, different culture, and different language, race.

How to manage those dilemmas? Simple. Use a strong ideology, pick a common enemy.

Hitler did the same thing.

I may be exaggerating, but the truth is you can't have a nation with so much difference.

So Muslim in India become the scapegoat.

I am not judging, I am analyzing.

I must say then you are not aware about India.

My kid is only 8 years old. He does not know about HIndu, muslim and cast systems in India. But,he knows about color of our national flag, national song and india ( location : Karnataka - South India).

This is the only reason we are united and a country. Other things come after but country comes first
Have you ever bothered to think why media encourages such remarks and gives them such publicity? Because that is what sells. Nothing sells better in India than hatred of Muslims. The depravity within society has sadly, crossed all limits.

Please don't talk non-sense! Muslim and Hindu issues are not from one side. it happens from both the side.

And, media does sell the items if any Muslim leader / Hindu leader talk BS and comments.

Last edited:
No country will allow traitors on its soil which is what his party and government are accomplishing. He still has a long journey in the PM seat. Looks like most likely till 2029 and if still, other parties are incompetent then his reign will continue.

Sanghi definition of traitor is subjective to suit its hindutva idealogy. To sanghis anyone who is against hindutva is a traitor.

I must say then you are not aware about India.

My kid is only 8 years old. He does not know about HIndu, muslim and cast systems in India. But,he knows about color of our national flag, national song and india ( location : Karnataka - South India).

This is the only reason we are united and a country. Other things come after but country comes first

Please don't talk non-sense! Muslim and Hindu issues are not from one side. it happens from both the side.

And, media does sell the items if any Muslim leader / Hindu leader talk BS and comments.
Than you should appreciate Nehru Fabianism and Secularism. Without his ideology, India break decades ago.

Now BJP is marching on the road to Hindutva. Where are the places of Muslim, Sikhs and Christians?

Also, it's easier to maintain a society when political awakening is within elites. When education is spread, more and more political awakening will let India go into chaos.

We are witnessing India collapse under BJP leadership.

retarded hindu .
Bjp is the party of idiots and mentally retarded but why post this old news now?
this is enemy propaganda by bots.
just to defame our secular country
Than you should appreciate Nehru Fabianism and Secularism. Without his ideology, India break decades ago.

Now BJP is marching on the road to Hindutva. Where are the places of Muslim, Sikhs and Christians?

Also, it's easier to maintain a society when political awakening is within elites. When education is spread, more and more political awakening will let India go into chaos.

We are witnessing India collapse under BJP leadership.

slave bots of ccp are lecturing on democracy and secularism .

Back
Top Bottom