What's new

BJP leader: “If you Muslims want to live in this country, you must praise lord Ram !!!

Problem of this BJP leader can be solved easily. But Indian Muslims don't want to go towards that solution. They think hoping Indian courts would solve their problems would be enough

Problem of this BJP leader can be solved easily. But Indian Muslims don't want to go towards that solution. They think hoping Indian courts would solve their problems would be enough
They want to, but it is very difficult to stand against fascist Oppression. Modi govt is attacking them from all sides while Muslims are not doing anything. Imagine what will they do if they actively resist it.
It will be Like Rohingya Massacre in India!
And World incuding Pakistan will just look on.

They want to, but it is very difficult to stand against fascist Oppression. Modi govt is attacking them from all sides while Muslims are not doing anything. Imagine what will they do if they actively resist it.
It will be Like Rohingya Massacre in India!
And World incuding Pakistan will just look on.

Genocide is coming even if they don't do anything. Why not die fighting instead of dying like chickens

Start assassinating these leaders , he is buying podina somewhere
Get on a bike and Go shoot him up with a TT

That's how you solve problems

How did the skin heads died out? You stabbed em, faught em, ganged up on them and give them bone breaking beatings
now they're nothing outside of internet

There's a reason Indians hate us cause we don't take crap from no one

Last edited:
Start assassinating these leaders , he is buying podina somewhere
Get on a bike and Go shoot him up with a TT

That's how you solve problems

How did the skin heads died out? You stabbed em, faught em, ganged up on them and give them bone breaking beatings
now they're nothing outside of internet

There's a reason Indians hate us cause we don't take crap from no one
MQM target killers are standing down until the election rolls around, perhaps MilEstablishment can send them over for these operations to return the favor to RAW, unless of course Amreeka bahadur sitting in CENTCOM over rules...

MQM target killers are standing down until the election rolls around, perhaps MilEstablishment can send them over for these operations to return the favor to RAW, unless of course Amreeka bahadur sitting in CENTCOM over rules...

Amreeka won't approve

Hum nai Kashmir ki resistance kill kardi america ko khush karnai k chakkar main. Yeh kia cheez hain

wat really pi sses me off you have multi millionaire /billionaire muslims who are safe in the hills but can help the down trodden by supplying weapons, information warfare media, training, life education politics etc, skilled job training, setup youth traaning camp hand to hand com bat. but no instead when sh it come thier door then why no muslim helping me.

thats y i always make the argument, that i have spent my lil money i have on survival gear such as water filter but one day shit will hit the fan and this ex millionaire is gona come out with islam story so i share my water but no b itch you had all the money in the world you didnt prepare its your fault it my turn now to enjoy.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom