What's new

BJP Leader Claims Eggs in Midday Meals Will Turn Children Into Cannibals

manlion

Reaction score
New Delhi: After the Madhya Pradesh government said that it was planning to introduce eggs in anganwadi meals to fight malnutrition, the leader of opposition in the state assembly, Gopal Bhargava, claimed that the move could turn children into cannibals, according to a report in the Hindustan Times.

The state’s Women and Child Development Minister Imarti Devi on Wednesday said the state government planned to introduce eggs in anganwadi meals to fight rampant malnutrition and that eggs would also be served to pregnant women. “Eggs will not be served to everyone but only to those who have no objection. What’s wrong in serving eggs to the malnourished children?” she asked

“What else can we expect from a malnourished government?” he said. “Today they are giving eggs. If it doesn’t solve the problem of malnutrition they will then give mutton and chicken to them…If we teach this right from the childhood, they may end up becoming cannibals when they grow up.” Bhargava said and added that “our culture” prohibits non-vegetarianism.

https://thewire.in/politics/mp-bjp-...idday-meals-will-turn-children-into-cannibals

what the FFFF i just read now :undecided: i just eat egg-patato in my today launch :cry:

"Better to let people think you're stupid, rather than opening your mouth and removing all doubts."
Someone forward this to him pls.

Imagine being part of such a toxic ideology that you would rather have your children starve then eat normal food that the rest of the world eats.

Thank god our ancestors were smart enough to leave that nonsense.

Chutiya BJP leader. Even I started to eat eggs. But yet I call myself a vegetarian. Only thing is I need to have separate utensils to make eggs and separate plate in a separate small electric stove. So I need to wash the plate in a separate sink after eating. Yet it is not wrong.m to give egg to children.

Chutiya BJP leader. Even I started to eat eggs. But yet I call myself a vegetarian. Only thing is I need to have separate utensils to make eggs and separate plate in a separate small electric stove. So I need to wash the plate in a separate sink after eating. Yet it is not wrong.m to give egg to children.
kya bhai aanda hai ya dinosaur jo her cheez separate ker di:enjoy:

kya bhai aanda hai ya dinosaur jo her cheez separate ker di:enjoy:
Year. In my house egg in kitchen is ok. But when I go home to my parents (they live in a different city) I cannot even bring egg home. My parents don't know I eat egg bi I have no issues telling them I have a drink now and then (outside the house of course) You won't understand.. but that's the way it is.
If my late grandmom known i ate egg, she would not let me come inside the house . As it is I could not enter kitchen before bathing. Also she used to wash clothes and hang it in the verandah and we could not touch it until she wore and finished the pooja.

New Delhi: After the Madhya Pradesh government said that it was planning to introduce eggs in anganwadi meals to fight malnutrition, the leader of opposition in the state assembly, Gopal Bhargava, claimed that the move could turn children into cannibals, according to a report in the Hindustan Times.

The state’s Women and Child Development Minister Imarti Devi on Wednesday said the state government planned to introduce eggs in anganwadi meals to fight rampant malnutrition and that eggs would also be served to pregnant women. “Eggs will not be served to everyone but only to those who have no objection. What’s wrong in serving eggs to the malnourished children?” she asked

“What else can we expect from a malnourished government?” he said. “Today they are giving eggs. If it doesn’t solve the problem of malnutrition they will then give mutton and chicken to them…If we teach this right from the childhood, they may end up becoming cannibals when they grow up.” Bhargava said and added that “our culture” prohibits non-vegetarianism.

https://thewire.in/politics/mp-bjp-...idday-meals-will-turn-children-into-cannibals
Special place in hell is deserved for these idiots for coming in the way of kids and their nutrition. We have one of the highest levels of stunted growth in the world, only because these ram bhakts need to satiate their egos.
Aisa toh hai nahin that they are working to provide nourishment through a wholesome vegetarian diet that is easily available and accessible, with nuts and what not.

No, particular conditions are also required to turn people into aghoras.

Special place in hell is deserved for these idiots for coming in the way of kids and their nutrition. We have one of the highest levels of stunted growth in the world, only because these ram bhakts need to satiate their egos.
Aisa toh hai nahin that they are working to provide nourishment through a wholesome vegetarian diet that is easily available and accessible, with nuts and what not.
Only we are blessed with these kind of nuts. Why even beef is ok according to me. What makes you healthy should be had. Of course you can be a vegetarian and still be healthy according to me. But you need to eat right if you are vegetarian.

Back
Top Bottom