What's new

BJP Leader Claims Eggs in Midday Meals Will Turn Children Into Cannibals

Year. In my house egg in kitchen is ok. But when I go home to my parents (they live in a different city) I cannot even bring egg home. My parents don't know I eat egg bi I have no issues telling them I have a drink now and then (outside the house of course) You won't understand.. but that's the way it is.
If my late grandmom known i ate egg, she would not let me come inside the house . As it is I could not enter kitchen before bathing. Also she used to wash clothes and hang it in the verandah and we could not touch it until she wore and finished the pooja.
The onus is on you mate to help your parents understand the sense in your healthy dietary choices. If you don't have that honest and difficult conversation today, you'd have to do it when they come in the way of you feeding your kids.

Only we are blessed with these kind of nuts. Why even beef is ok according to me. What makes you healthy should be had. Of course you can be a vegetarian and still be healthy according to me. But you need to eat right if you are vegetarian.
If only others were as rational as you are mate.

Year. In my house egg in kitchen is ok. But when I go home to my parents (they live in a different city) I cannot even bring egg home. My parents don't know I eat egg bi I have no issues telling them I have a drink now and then (outside the house of course) You won't understand.. but that's the way it is.
If my late grandmom known i ate egg, she would not let me come inside the house . As it is I could not enter kitchen before bathing. Also she used to wash clothes and hang it in the verandah and we could not touch it until she wore and finished the pooja.
hope next generations of south asia will be normal humans :lol:

now that fuzla's dharna has fizzled out along with india's last hope of creating chaos in Pakistan, let india's exposition resume!

I LOVE IT! 8-)

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom