What's new

BJP Ladakh MP Concedes Major Territorial Losses To The Chinese

All these guys are wrong

As per multiple ID rat of PDF nothing is lost

In fact Indian soldiers have psychological edge right now and Chinese are retreating

He's busy posting threads on Pakistani soldiers killed in IED blasts. I'm sure he will be back posting that picture and saying how they beat up the Chinese SUV and sent them packing.

I'm going to miss Finger 8. It was my favorite finger.
Chinese are famous for offering cheap products at huge discounts.

Keeping it up with the tradition, Indians have just been given a five finger discount.

To divert his humiliation from the Chinese ,MODI might do something silly in Pakistan.

Nah he's got his hands full now. He was banking on major strategic partner the USA to help, especially with that bout of Modiplomacy but they looked the other way, and then the stuff with George.

As the BJP media is trumpeting deescalation and relieve from tensions, the reality on the ground is far grave than anticipated . The sitting BJP MLA of the lone seat for the whole Ladakh region has a different story to tell.
100% Fake news.
He has later clarified on his verified account that he was talking about territories captured by Chinese 1962 onwards before Modi came to power in 2014.

Also that last tweet by Ashraf Wani pic is of a mountain on Chinese side of LAC.
Plus Ashraf Wani is a Kahsmiri muslim so he may have bias and post fake pics

Last edited:
Wow - this must be the first thread that Indian trolls haven’t come on to deny any loss of land - even they have come to the realisation they have been check mated by China.
They have been truly shafted.

@Areesh i spoke too soon your mate has come on to defend the undefendable ⬆️⬆️

Wow - this must be the first thread that Indian trolls haven’t come on
I think they have gone to quarantine.
EaJl8b_WsAY8WyI

100% Fake news.
He has later clarified on his verified account that he was talking about territories captured by Chinese 1962 onwards before Modi came to power in 2014.

Also that last tweet by Ashraf Wani pic is of a mountain on Chinese side of LAC.
Plus Ashraf Wani is a Kahsmiri muslim so he may have bias and post fake pics
Thanks for this information.

Some Indians claim that India never lost an inch since independence.

EaFTtxQUcAAYSst

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom