What's new

BJP: India's main opposition party appears to be returning to Hindu nationalism

Hitler? You can call him whatever you like, he has shown his capability as a leader, and that is what counts the most.

So did Hitler but that doesn't mean Jews should vote for him.

Gujarat 2002. Hindu extremism. RSS etc ... No particular reason. :p:

And he was cleared for all charges by the Indian Supreme Court, I trust my judicial system. He ruled a state that had sever riots and was re-elected and transformed the state into a model for the rest of the country, which shows what he truly stands for.

Good. Let's see how it goes.
Mate, it will take a lot of time, and no single party will win this election it will most likely be that the BJP would have to form a coalition government with some other party after election. Similar to what the Congress is right now.

And he was cleared for all charges by the Indian Supreme Court, I trust my judicial system. He ruled a state that had sever riots and was re-elected and transformed the state into a model for the rest of the country, which shows what he truly stands for.

Apparently The Economist, The Guardian and The Washington Post are not so confident that Modi is not guilty of the offences alleged against him.

Apparently The Economist, The Guardian and The Washington Post are not so confident that Modi is not guilty of the offences alleged against him.

They are news papers who are in business to sell their news and make their brand/name famous, similar to what you are doing with posting your book in every thread, if portraying Modi as an evil guy help them sell their papers then that is what they will do. Newspaper didn't do the investigation after the riots, it was done under observation of the supreme court, while congress was in power in Center. Which further proved his innocence.

Why does it takes over a month to run an election in India?

Don't they have computers there?

Or do they count the votes with punch cards like Florida?
There are 815 million voters - 24 times the population of your country and 42 times the population of Florida. You can't conduct election for all these people in one day.

Election is in 9 phases. Today is second phase. The voting will go on till 12th may. The counting is on 16th May and result will be declared that day itself

They are news papers who are in business to sell their news and make their brand/name famous, similar to what you are doing with posting your book in every thread, if portraying Modi as an evil guy help them sell their papers then that is what they will do. Newspaper didn't do the investigation after the riots, it was done under observation of the supreme court, while congress was in power in Center. Which further proved his innocence.

The newspapers I mentioned are all already famous. They do not need to prove their credentials with sensationalism.

If these papers are done same to your country, you say West propaganda.Otherwise, they are Bible for you.

I wish these papers would say something against the AL government.

The newspapers I mentioned are all already famous. They do not need to prove their credentials with sensationalism.

I wish these papers would say something against the AL government.

There is not limit to how well know they can get, they are famous in the west, but in India little to no one knows them, by targeting on the populace they are simply trying to further their reach. Secondly, most papers in the west are also biased and work toward their own goal. Case in point they either support a particular party or if its outside news they will support their own country interest.

There is not limit to how well know they can get, they are famous in the west, but in India little to no one knows them, by targeting on the populace they are simply trying to further their reach. Secondly, most papers in the west are also biased and work toward their own goal. Case in point they either support a particular party or if its outside news they will support their own country interest.

Don't waste your time with this Jamati mullah @MBI Munshi . He is just an Indian hater, whatever explanation you give it doesn't matter for him, he is a specimen.

They are biased when they criticize India but when they describe Bangladesh as a hotbed of Islamist terrorism they are objective although they are just following the Indian propaganda line. When these newspapers think independently they are prejudiced against India. That seems to be your logic.

Don't waste your time with this Jamati mullah @MBI Munshi . He is just an Indian hater, whatever explanation you give it doesn't matter for him, he is a specimen.

I am a Jamaati Mullah!!!! :o::crazy::eek:

They are biased when they criticize India but when they describe Bangladesh as a hotbed of Islamist terrorism they are objective although they are just following the Indian propaganda line. When these newspapers think independently they are prejudiced against India. That seems to be your logic.
They are not criticizing India they are criticizing a single man here, and the main difference is that the man has been declared innocent by the highest court in the country, while the Congress party which is loosing so much to him was in power. This just proves that they are simply trying to ignore facts and trying to sell their papers, rather than reporting what is the truth.

Back
Top Bottom