What's new

BJP getting hammered in karnataka

Cognress vote share increased by 1%

BJP decreased by 13%

Reason: corruption backed by arun susma advani

remedy: uncage modi out .. and kick out arun sushma advani.... stick to traditional ahrdcore hindu vote bank lik me...

The most depressing thing about BJP's defeat is the fact that there was about 70% voting and then it lost. This means majority of the electorate has rejected BJP.
Now analyse this and you will find why. Its the mis governance and scams that have led to BJP's ouster.
Today social media is full of blogs and comments with people hailing Congress and denouncing BJP with Modi's failure sprinkled in.
I find all this ridiculous. BJP lost because it couldn't deliver in Karnataka.
Congress won due to lack of any other credible option to voters (You don't expect JD(S) to win). Anti-incumbency played its own part.
As an informed member pl. donot find excuse for this defeat. Infact for NDA which wishes to return to power this should be a wakeup call. If you deliver people will elect you again (See Gujarat, MP) and if you fail, nothing can help you.

Sorry

But BJP is already doomed unless it gives power to Modi....

Guys like you give the bjp a bad name. :) and actually make it easier for the congress.

the bjp lost because of the corruption(eleven ministers were accused) and miss governance of Karnataka, they thought more of placating yeddy then of giving clean governance.

Cognress vote share increased by 1%

BJP decreased by 13%

Reason: corruption backed by arun susma advani

remedy: uncage modi out .. and kick out arun sushma advani.... stick to traditional ahrdcore hindu vote bank lik me...

Sorry

But BJP is already doomed unless it gives power to Modi....

So you think the extreme behaviour is appreciated by Indians?

This election raise many questions

1. Is it wise to fire corrupt people from team?
2. If Yessy was retained, BJP vote %ge would be 30% (7% less than last term)
3. If Yeddy was retained, BJP would have got 80-85 Seats for sure (40 BJP, 7 KJP 30 seats lost by small margin).

So Big question is "People punish who sack corrupt, and love who retain Corrupt"
Now onwards, no MoFo Hindustani should cry about corruption in India.

Atleast he is not corrupt... So called extreme behaviour is matter of perception. Till date no one proved any thing (though CBI and Judiciary was direct/indirect control of Muslims (Congress))

BJP should return to vote bank politics and apease hardcore hindus like me who are around 30% to counter the M votes.

This proves Modi is caged parrot like CBI is.

Masters of Modi is Arun sushma and Advani who are on congress payroll.

Arun Sushma Advani are calling shots here and got most of the money in karnataka.

Why the hell is RSS VHP silent? Modi should be given all powers today, delay is dangerous..

A true Hindu can never be a hard core religious,

loss of BJP proves there still democracy left in our country .
hope whole nation can throw the corrupted government from center in 2014 elections , but sad part is who gonna replace ...them...

3. If Yeddy was retained, BJP would have got 80-85 Seats for sure (40 BJP, 7 KJP 30 seats lost by small margin).

So Big question is "People punish who sack corrupt, and love who retain Corrupt"

Atleast he is not corrupt... So called extreme behaviour is matter of perception. Till date no one proved any thing (though CBI and Judiciary was direct/indirect control of Muslims (Congress))

Congress = Muslims

funny thats the best you guys can accuse falsly.

The Muslims have no power to make decisions. Its your own Hindu Congress leaders who are taking decisions.

or may be quite a bit of sympathy vote for yeddy would have been bagged by congress, also those who supported BJP for taking anti corruption stance although too late.
BJP would have been net loser either way (7% as per your calculation but I would say more), which means people tried to vote corrupt govt out.

Hope both congress and BJP draw right conclusion else it will cost them lok sabha election.

Idnian after being defeased and ruled over 800 years are like abused dogs.

Extreme behavior is liked by Hindus who have their soul alive and only they can help the BJP.

Being soft gives them nothing because rest of hindus will vote on caste lines...

Extreme hindus if given a reason will vote but if not then they will vote on caste lines...

Yadavs Beganlish love Terrorists.... and vote for ISI bacekd parties in India.. But if they are given an extreme hindu to vote they will vote for them, but if not they love ISI...

The incident happened in Bangalore, around two years ago, at the height of the intimidation campaign of the Sri Ram Sene. The SUV was traced to this Mangalore-based MLA. You can imagine my feelings when someone blurted it out - actually I got to know of it from an e-mail mailing list that my daughter and I share, when someone else described the incident. It was too late to do anything, and unfortunately, both my wife and daughter are the feisty types who refuse to pull strings. So intervention at the highest police levels was ruled out; otherwise, two years ago, both Narayanan and Shyamal Dutta would have been more than glad to pick up the phone and remind the local idiots that this was the grand-daughter of the last IP officer surviving in Bengal. They would not stand for such selective intervention, and rightly told me either to ensure that all were protected, or to stay out of it. My daughter left for her PhD programme soon after, and is now in Bangalore on her field study phase.

Believe me, it was that bad, or worse; there were substantiated reports of Jehovah's Witness-like visitations of the Sri Ram Sene on the houses of identified opponents, and haranguing of the parents and other older members of the family about the dangers of such opposition, the vileness of not siding with true Hindus, and the like.

One more reason to celebrate the results then. Scary that. After all, if push did come to shove, you could always count that RKG's granddaughter would not be totally without protection. Not everyone would have that option. Got a better understanding of your revulsion for these chaps.

Soft hindu is more dangerous than Talibani Muslims

Hindus contracted to 33% from 1000 years due to soft hindus

and hindu still hold 33% of the area due to hard hindus like me...

Hell corruption development dont matter: you can see result of karnaataka... had corruption being issue parties like SP BSP NCP would have not existed...

It is all vote bank politics,the sonner BJP understands this the better for them...

A true Hindu can never be a hard core religious,

loss of BJP proves there still democracy left in our country .
hope whole nation can throw the corrupted government from center in 2014 elections , but sad part is who gonna replace ...them...

Yes thanks to Half-terrorists and ISI Sympathisers "bengalis" and "yadavs" and otehr sickualrist Khangress is gurnatted victory..

Look in history and see how Kahress is fooling hindus in the name of sickhaularism...

Modi + Ramdev + RSS + VHP + elements of media + Z****** + Funding from USA + Swami and still BJP lost in karnataka...

reason is because there is no democarcy left in India....

CBI RAW IB army are caged parrpts and work on the orders of their khangressi masters...

Advani gang (Arun Sushma) are on khangress payroll....

I know many people on PDF who are on Khagnress payroll who say that:
Congress is bad bjp is no good
like AAP party
say that indian is all powerful and there is no threat

Congress has more money than other political party on earth today...

they can be defeated by one aastra, Modi-astra but BJP's worker are not realizxing the real enemy of BJP - Advani...

Yes there is no chance of BJP to win in 2014 as well unless they remove agents of Khangress: Modi arun sushma

I am glad that creatures like you write in these forums.

This helps us to explain to people from all over the world that the right reactionaries in India are mere gutter scum, uncomfortable in many languages and able to express themselves only through stones, blunt objects and sharp instruments - normally against the weakest, smallest opponents they can find, infants and women leading their list of targets. If vermin like you didn't exist in print, we would be hard pressed to explain all that happens.

Keep up the good work.

PS: What extra ideological mileage do you get by calling your greatest rivals the Khangress? And, just for the entertainment of all reading these effusions, what would you place in place of Modi, Arun, Sushma?

Extreme behavior is liked by Hindus who have their soul alive and only they can help the BJP.

Being soft gives them nothing because rest of hindus will vote on caste lines...

Extreme hindus if given a reason will vote but if not then they will vote on caste lines...

Yadavs Beganlish love Terrorists.... and vote for ISI bacekd parties in India.. But if they are given an extreme hindu to vote they will vote for them, but if not they love ISI...
you make little sense. :cheers:

Yeddu was fired because he didnt payed the bite to advani susham arun nothing to do with corruption..
had bjp retained the yeddu they would have got 90-100 seats and had they stuck to hardcore hindus and took help from VHP RSS BD they would have won 120+...
BJP has totally alinated VHP RSS BDal.. their death is near... expect same results in 2014 unelss bjp resturns to hardcore hinduvate

or may be quite a bit of sympathy vote for yeddy would have been bagged by congress, also those who supported BJP for taking anti corruption stance although too late.
BJP would have been net loser either way (7% as per your calculation but I would say more), which means people tried to vote corrupt govt out.

Hope both congress and BJP draw right conclusion else it will cost them lok sabha election.

are you for real...

modi is the only honest leader in India

or else VHP RSS BD heads

rest all are earning money.

Kahgnress earns around 5-50 lack crores of money and 10-25% the give to elementsin BJP....

relegion has never been an issue for them...

I am glad that creatures like you write in these forums.

This helps us to explain to people from all over the world that the right reactionaries in India are mere gutter scum, uncomfortable in many languages and able to express themselves only through stones, blunt objects and sharp instruments - normally against the weakest, smallest opponents they can find, infants and women leading their list of targets. If vermin like you didn't exist in print, we would be hard pressed to explain all that happens.

Keep up the good work.

PS: What extra ideological mileage do you get by calling your greatest rivals the Khangress? And, just for the entertainment of all reading these effusions, what would you place in place of Modi, Arun, Sushma?

Yeddu was fired because he didnt payed the bite to advani susham arun nothing to do with corruption..
had bjp retained the yeddu they would have got 90-100 seats and had they stuck to hardcore hindus and took help from VHP RSS BD they would have won 120+...
BJP has totally alinated VHP RSS BDal.. their death is near... expect same results in 2014 unelss bjp resturns to hardcore hinduvate
As again, if BJP draws wrong conclusion from their defeat, they will see shrink in their votes. Also no coalition partner, so permanently in opposition.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom