What's new

BJP becomes world’s largest party

So there is a classification of member in BJP system like senior ones and temporary ones?

not like senior ones or junior ones...you are taken more seriously if you enter through RSS , bcz you are clear on ideology.

arey ap abhi tak member nahi bani

Mobile Membership

visit this link and give your number , after all you are also moroni :bunny:

chalo challe modi ke saath ! , BJP planing to open a party office in pakistan , is there some space in your house

:P not at my house but we can provide you a lot space at Deobandi facility or TTP/BLA base house BJP walas will be feeling at home

RSS is the org behind this. Even many Congresses are RSS members too :P

:P not at my house but we can provide you a lot space at Deobandi facility or TTP/BLA base house BJP walas will be feeling at home

Lo bolo , then what is the use of having you as a member ? ...party is built on the sacrifices of their karyakartas , your sacrifices won't go in vain and you would be rewarded for it. Ok we will take the garage , park your car outside.

Lo bolo , then what is the use of having you as a member ? ...party is built on the sacrifices of their karyakartas , your sacrifices won't go in vain and you would be rewarded for it. Ok we will take the garage , park your car outside.
:D:D

neh give some incentives so i will think over signing up

neh give some incentives so i will think over signing up

you will get eventually..bigger the sacrifice longer the patience , bigger the incentive would be !

if you are done with the membership then welcome to sangh parivar , you are family now , we always take care of our family members , especially the ones across the border.

arey ap abhi tak member nahi bani

visit this link and give your number , after all you are also moroni :bunny:

chalo challe modi ke saath ! , BJP planing to open a party office in pakistan , is there some space in your house

I just visited their site, looks like donations are required for membership. Rs 5 for membership and 100 rupees for 1 year.

you will get eventually..bigger the sacrifice longer the patience , bigger the incentive would be !

if you are done with the membership then welcome to sangh parivar , you are family now , we always take care of our family members , especially the ones across the border.

:P neh am better a distant supporter . cant wait for next janum to avail incentives

I just visited their site, looks like donations are required for membership. Rs 5 for membership and 100 rupees for 1 year.

:woot:

bhai tu apna details de..i will make you a member for free :D

you can give that Rs 100 to me

Back
Top Bottom