What's new

BJP becomes world’s largest party

And you think he is an Egyptian.

mostly a pakistani, who on his way to Islamic state got struck in egypt... :P can't help the madarssah he attended didn't have any geography teacher... :P

about indian Right wing Policies a suggestion go through Prof Rakesh Sinha Writings
I post what i feel they are, on the basis of their contemporary policies and don't try to dissect their past as Swadeshi lovers. Normally Right winger are stark opposite to lefties. If they aren't then aren't real right wingers.

You can sign up online for the party :rofl: hahaha[/QUOTE
Iranians don't have that option, what is so funny about it, we write online exams, on line job applications, online marriage proposals, online land records and what not whats wrong in becoming the member of a party through on line, people are so busy that they have no time to go to the party office, it is a revolutionary idea for a vast country like India, even if i have to travel to the regional party HQ people have to travel from 100 to 700 kms. through online enrollment people have the advantage of anonymity that he/she is a party member

You can sign up online for the party :rofl: hahaha

Iranians don't have that option, what is so funny about it, we write online exams, on line job applications, online marriage proposals, online land records and what not whats wrong in becoming the member of a party through on line, people are so busy that they have no time to go to the party office, it is a revolutionary idea for a vast country like India, even if i have to travel to the regional party HQ people have to travel from 100 to 700 kms. through online enrollment people have the advantage of anonymity that he/she is a party member

He's an African I believe.

Back
Top Bottom