What's new

BJP activists resort to vandalism, attack Masjids amidst celebrations

Pakistan and Bangladesh are two independent sovereign countries , The two nation theory would have been discarded IF Bengalis had opted to join India in 1971 rather than opting for going independent.

The All India Muslim League convened on the day a grand convention in Lahore that was attended by leaders of the Muslim League and their supporters from all over the country. It thus turned out to be a decisive moment to chart out programs for future action for dignified survival of all Muslims in the sea of caste ridden Hindu communalism. Thus in midst of high expectations, the two-day convention at the concluding session on the 24th March passed a unanimous resolution presented by Bengal Premier A K Fazlul Haq that read as follows:

‘It is the considered view of this Session of the All India Muslim League that no constitutional plan would be workable in this country or acceptable to the Muslims unless it is designed on the following basic principles, viz. that geographically contiguous units are demarcated into regions which should be so constituted, such territorial readjustments as may be necessary, that the areas in which the Muslims are a majority, as in the north-western and eastern zones of India, should be grouped to constitute ‘Independent States’ in which the constituent units shall be autonomous and sovereign’

So
the two nation theory is still alive and kicking !!!

You Indians need to worry about it as you are making the same mistake again ... i.e trying to marginalize Muslims , and this may very well result in birth of a few more "Pakistans" .....

then Keep laughing my friend
No one is marginalizing anyone and the birth of few more "Pakistans" is nothing but figment of your imagination. Although we have some grey area where we need to work on and put efforts in nothing major. you have a right to wish and dream and we have a right to laugh off at such opinion.

@Kurama, I didn't mean to troll - was just connecting the incident with wild notion. Anyway, deleted that post and replies to it... Thanks.

@hinduguy, I sincerely hope this incident doesn't set a trend...Incident like this if happen again would bring bad name to the nation, would also halt the progress of India.. The whole reason for electing MODI, who means business and progress, would go otiose.

No one is marginalizing anyone

Discrimination against Muslims in India is so rampant that many barely muster outrage when telling of the withdrawn apartment offers, rejected job applications and turned-down loans that are part of living in the country for them. As a group, Muslims have fallen badly behind Hindus in recent decades in education, employment and economic status, with persistent discrimination a key reason. Muslims are more likely to live in villages without schools or medical facilities and less likely to qualify for bank loans.

http://www.nytimes.com/2014/05/17/world/asia/india-muslims-modi.html

and the birth of few more "Pakistans" is nothing but figment of your imagination

Your leaders always used to say similar things during the 40`s , But history proved them wrong ... And history does repeat itself ...... It was "over the dead body of Gandhi" back then , it May be "over the dead body of Modi and BJP" this time !!

you have a right to wish and dream and we have a right to laugh off at such opinion.

You have the right to live in delusions and denials .... We don`t have any problem with that

Last edited:
@Kurama, I didn't mean to troll - was just connecting the incident with wild notion. Anyway, deleted that post and replies to it... Thanks.

@hinduguy, I sincerely hope this incident doesn't set a trend...Incident like this if happen again would bring bad name to the nation, would also halt the progress of India.. The whole reason for electing MODI, who means business and progress, would go otiose.
well I hope it does not become trend, but it might, and it might not.
I was just asking you to be wary of your own notion (now BJP is in power, there will be mayhem everywhere), because a non related even after a few month in say assam will validate the theory and another one a few month later in bihar will cement it in your mind.
India is a federal country, while I agree that RSS/VHP people will be emboldened by the win at center, the real power lies with states and not govt of India, so if I was a muslim in gujrat, little will change for me.

About TNT you should probably consider the chance that 47 influenced and contines to influence subsequent events and became a sort of self fulfilling prophecy. (rumi hints in article posted here)

Pakistan and Bangladesh are two independent sovereign countries , The two nation theory would have been discarded IF Bengalis had opted to join India in 1971 rather than opting for going independent.
Two nation theory is not our concern, it was basis for formation of your nation, as far as sovereignty in concerned, in context of pakistan, the word is associated with quite a bit of humor...

‘It is the considered view of this Session of the All India Muslim League that no constitutional plan would be workable in this country or acceptable to the Muslims unless it is designed on the following basic principles, viz. that geographically contiguous units are demarcated into regions which should be so constituted, such territorial readjustments as may be necessary, that the areas in which the Muslims are a majority, as in the north-western and eastern zones of India, should be grouped to constitute ‘Independent States’ in which the constituent units shall be autonomous and sovereign’

And yes indeed regions like East pakistan were showered with autonomy and sovriegnity, wasn't it?

You Indians need to worry about it as you are making the same mistake again ... i.e trying to marginalize Muslims , and this may very well result in birth of a few more "Pakistans" .....
TNT theory and the said chemical are both alive and kicking in pakistan, for Indian muslims, they rejected the concept of pakistan with the inception of it....

India on a path of self destruction .... Let`s see how long can this unnatural nation state last ..
A unnatural state happens to be yours as your entire concept wasn't even established until 1930. India on the other hand has been unified before in historical terms so try not to chat shit.

The All India Muslim League convened on the day a grand convention in Lahore that was attended by leaders of the Muslim League and their supporters from all over the country. It thus turned out to be a decisive moment to chart out programs for future action for dignified survival of all Muslims in the sea of caste ridden Hindu communalism. Thus in midst of high expectations, the two-day convention at the concluding session on the 24th March passed a unanimous resolution presented by Bengal Premier A K Fazlul Haq that read as follows:

So

then Keep laughing my friend

The fact that Bangladesh and Pakistan are two independent states now..speaks volumes about which nation state was unnatural.
Pakistan, which was created on the principals of communal divide, hatred for other religions and paranoid insecurities could not even complete a silver Jubilee.
Whereas India which created on the principals of secularism, democracy , equality is as strong as ever even after nearly seven decades.

Two Nation theory was a failure and shall always be failure as long as there are 180 million Muslims coexisting and prospering peacefully with their Hindu neighbors..

Muslim population in India has increased ten folds since the partition...Islam is fastest growing religion of India..and despite the communal differences ..people of India(irrespective of their religion, cast ,creed ..including a very significant portion of Muslims have voted for a leader, who has promised them progress.

Discrimination against Muslims in India is so rampant that many barely muster outrage when telling of the withdrawn apartment offers, rejected job applications and turned-down loans that are part of living in the country for them. As a group, Muslims have fallen badly behind Hindus in recent decades in education, employment and economic status, with persistent discrimination a key reason. Muslims are more likely to live in villages without schools or medical facilities and less likely to qualify for bank loans.

http://www.nytimes.com/2014/05/17/world/asia/india-muslims-modi.html

Your leaders always used to say similar things during the 40`s , But the history proved them wrong ... And history does repeat itself ...... It was "over the dead body of Gandhi" back then , May be it will be "over the dead body of Modi and BJP" this time !!

You have the right to live in delusions and denials .... We don`t have any problem with that

You conveniently ignored the part in my post where I acknowledge our shortcomings in various fields. We want to move forward in a positive direction and working on it where as you are just egging on about what you wish for to happen in India. Let's wait and watch before passing the sermon.

A unnatural state happens to be yours as your entire concept wasn't even established until 1930. India on the other hand has been unified before in historical terms so try not to chat shit.

Listen kid , India was never a unified country in its history (with a very few exceptions) ...... So before posting stupid comments here , you should read a few things

The fact that Bangladesh and Pakistan are two independent states now..speaks volumes about which nation state was unnatural.
Pakistan, which was created on the principals of communal divide, hatred for other religions and paranoid insecurities could not even complete a silver Jubilee.
Whereas India which created on the principals of secularism, democracy , equality is as strong as ever even after nearly seven decades.

Two Nation theory was a failure and shall always be failure as long as there are 180 million Muslims coexisting and prospering peacefully with their Hindu neighbors..

Muslim population in India has increased ten folds since the partition...Islam is fastest growing religion of India..and despite the communal differences ..people of India(irrespective of their religion, cast ,creed ..including a very significant portion of Muslims have voted for a leader, who has promised them progress.

And how does this nonsense that you posted here disprove what I had said ??

Listen kid , India was never a unified country in its history (with a very few exceptions) ...... So before posting stupid comments here , you should read a few things
You have just contradicted yourself by saying with very few exceptions lol. So with that logic the statement "India was never a unified country" is utter BS. I'm guessing you require an example? Maurayan Empire. The ones that conquered your ancestors and saved them from the Greeks. Ungrateful people you Pakistanis.

Back
Top Bottom