What's new

BJP activists resort to vandalism, attack Masjids amidst celebrations

by attacking nearest mosque? :o:
anybody from mangalore here, I heard its a wellknown communal flashpoint in karnataka.

Not exactly from mangalore but I know a bit about it - it's famous for the term called "love jihad" plus it's a famous hole for the Indian Mujaheddin - the Bhatkal's originate from there.

India on a path of self destruction .... Let`s see how long this unnatural nation state can last ..

The only unnatural/ forced conception of this subcontinent was Pakistan. A fact which was readily proven, when it could not even last two and half decades.

We have already lasted a lot longer than the original Pakistan did and are still going strong..As of now, we are at our strongest and you at your weakest point in history....so let's see.

India on a path of self destruction .... Let`s see how long can this unnatural nation state last ..

i have nothing more toi say than just LAUGH...thank you. where do u see the destruction? 25000 sensex or 58 rupee?

Not a single credible newspaper or news channel has reported it, not even the pro-Congress ones, it's a FAKE NEWS.

The only unnatural/ forced conception of this subcontinent was Pakistan. A fact which was readily proven, when it could not even last two and half decades.

We have already lasted a lot longer than the original Pakistan did and are still going strong..As of now, we are at our strongest and you at your weakest point in history....so let's see.

Pakistan and Bangladesh are two independent sovereign countries , The two nation theory would have been discarded IF Bengalis had opted to join India in 1971 rather than opting for going independent.

The All India Muslim League convened on the day a grand convention in Lahore that was attended by leaders of the Muslim League and their supporters from all over the country. It thus turned out to be a decisive moment to chart out programs for future action for dignified survival of all Muslims in the sea of caste ridden Hindu communalism. Thus in midst of high expectations, the two-day convention at the concluding session on the 24th March passed a unanimous resolution presented by Bengal Premier A K Fazlul Haq that read as follows:

‘It is the considered view of this Session of the All India Muslim League that no constitutional plan would be workable in this country or acceptable to the Muslims unless it is designed on the following basic principles, viz. that geographically contiguous units are demarcated into regions which should be so constituted, such territorial readjustments as may be necessary, that the areas in which the Muslims are a majority, as in the north-western and eastern zones of India, should be grouped to constitute ‘Independent States’ in which the constituent units shall be autonomous and sovereign’

So
the two nation theory is still alive and kicking !!!

You Indians need to worry about it as you are making the same mistake again ... i.e trying to marginalize Muslims , and this may very well result in birth of a few more "Pakistans" .....

i have nothing more toi say than just LAUGH..

then Keep laughing my friend

I was talking to a friend from Mangalore and I was told nothing of this sort happened there or at least most of the locals have not heard about it. This news is spread over twitter by AAPtards to obviously incite people and damn just look at their sources!! Only dumb people can fall for such news!! I am seeing some people are trying to revive the two nation theory based on a fake news!! LOL @ their desperation!!

Last edited:
Mangalore, May 16: Overjoyed with Narendra Modi led-BJP’s historic victory at the centre and BJP candidate Nalin Kumar Kateel’s second consecutive win in Dakshina Kannada Lok Sabha constituency, inebriated saffron activists resorted to hate crime and attacked two Masjids in separate places of the district on Friday.
Under the pretext of victory celebration a group of BJP activists, raising Hara-Hara Modi slogans stormed inside the compound of a Masjid and burst crackers at Kambalabettu in Vittla Moodnoor village of Bantwal taluk.

The BJP workers damaged the window panes of the Masjid by pelting stones and destroyed a stage built to host religious programmes.

Reliable sources said that at around 12:55 p.m. dozens of jubilant BJP activists reached near the Masjid from different directions including Kamblabettu and Shantinagara. They parked their vehicles and stormed into Masjid compound without any provocation.

There are two Masjids in the village. The incident occurred at Muhiyuddin Juma Masjid when all Muslims had gathered at Ibrahim Khaleel Masjid for Juma prayers. It was decided to perform Juma together at one Masjid this week.

The BJP activist also tried to harm the Muhiyuddin Juma Masjid Khatheeb, who was getting ready to go to Ibrahim Khaleel Masjid. However, he managed to escape from the hands of the miscreants and reached another Masjid.

Following the incident, Bantwal DySP Rashmi and sleuths from Vittla police station visited the spot and tried to bring the situation under control.

A case has been registered against nine people at Vittla police station in connection with the incident. Local residents identified few of the accused as Ramdas, Sunith, Ganesh, Gangadhar, Nandakumar, Harish, Vasant, Karunakar, Jagadish.

Suralpady

Meanwhile, another group of miscreants, believed to be BJP activist, reportedly pelted stones at a Masjid in Suralpady near Kaikamba under the limits of Bajpe police station.

BJP_activists_resort_1.jpg

stoned_14_2.jpg

stoned_14_1.jpg

BJP activists resort to vandalism, attack Masjids amidst celebrations

===================
========================
===============================

If the news is true about Muslim voted for modi aswell than i am more than 100% sure they will regret it within weeks.
This is what happens when a Hinduvta ideology follower and RSS trained leader is makes it to PM of a so called secular state

Modi is digging his own grave by doing this.

Back
Top Bottom