What's new

Biswal (Indian Origin) doesn't deal with (Muslim) Pakistan at US State Department

The OP is so obsessed with India he has written two books on India, that don't even sell, so all he is reduced to is to post crap about India on PDF.

Your post never make any sense...............

Where the hell is the Link for your Book.............

What doesn't make sense in the post from the Asian Tribune. It appears clear to me.

Point is, they are not Indian... but why am I telling this to a high IQ think tank??? :rolleyes:

They are Indians first Americans second.

@MBI Munshi
Are you going to make a film about your book?

No. The book is irrelevant to the thread but with Indians on PDF promoting it so heavily I just got 400 extra downloads. :-)

@MBI Munshi
wats this thread about ??? the point which u want to put across ???
praising US foreign policy or laughing to the fact that an indian coudnt sit on pak afghan head ???

@MBI Munshi
wats this thread about ??? the point which u want to put across ???
praising US foreign policy or laughing to the fact that an indian coudnt sit on pak afghan head ???

My point is why she is still sitting on Bangladesh matters?

They are gravely mistaken ....

Experience ....

We don't have an ummah mentality in India. Once an Indian becomes a citizen of another country, they swear allegiance to that nation and India becomes a foreign country to them. I guess the same can be said of this American woman of Indian origin. She may turn the screws on Bangladesh and then again, she may not. I guess it will all depend on the Yanks interests in Bangladesh.

Back
Top Bottom