What's new

Birmingham college bans Muslim students from wearing veils for 'security

who the girls

you meant your White people

Yes he means his country that his white grandfather and his grandfathers grandfather build.Don't they have rights to apply their laws in their country now?

The same that you would if your near or dear one was caught in 7/7 attack. :coffee:

7/7 wore burkas ??

For once I agree with you mate. When in Rome, do like the Romans. Wonder why don't the Islamic countries let foreign women walk around in bikinis in the public places.

you agree that Germany & England are the same country

You feeling sorry for them? Not if you were living in Afghanistan probably, mate.

Your nation is the worst for women mate

Yes he means his country that his white grandfather and his grandfathers grandfather build.Don't they have rights to apply their laws in their country now?

I agree with the rule I mean if its for security reasons then all good. But dont come here talking like ur grandfathers or grand grand fathers were saints. Because of you "whites" most people from other countries that you conqured and destroyed moved to your countries too seek for what they were deprived of in their countries. So your leaders felt sorry and invented multiculturism. Dont blame us if we want a better life security and not have to worry about the basic nessecities in life. I dont put the whole blame on you "whites" but you did play a part.

what specific threat this college has and others dont have....

Lot of places already have these rules. This is not something new. Example my workplace is fine with Hijab, but not with Niqab. I have seen a lot of girls who wear niqab, remove the face cover once they enter office.Again they wear it before leaving.

Face veil, if not always, but can be a security threat. Criminals have often used this complete face cover to their advantage. That's the reason of the precaution. Nothing else!

built or bombed.

The people enrolling should have taken this into account..

They probably would have they had been told.

its their country

By "there country" you mean white?.........as far as i can tell she was born in the UK.

,...they have the right to do what they want ...

So the "white" people have the right to what they want against the "brown-black" people even if the "brown-black" was born in the country.

Islamic countries seem to be extremely paranoid when allowing other religions in , then why not Europe ... ?

Because most islamic countries don't go on and on about how secular-tolerant-champions of human rights they are.

I agree with the rule I mean if its for security reasons then all good. But dont come here talking like ur grandfathers or grand grand fathers were saints. Because of you "whites" most people from other countries that you conqured and destroyed moved to your countries too seek for what they were deprived of in their countries. So your leaders felt sorry and invented multiculturism. Dont blame us if we want a better life security and not have to worry about the basic nessecities in life. I dont put the whole blame on you "whites" but you did play a part.

Oh brother,yet another "whitey killed ,enslaved others"...guess what ? Everybody else did it on the planet,muslims(muslim slave trade is unrivalled in numbers),blacks,asians,heck the aztecs were riping hearts of their enemies while alive before the whites came.People are "deprived" in their countries because they have corrupt politicians,ethnic wars,etc not because of whites,stop blaming others for your misfortune,get educated and build a future.Oh,whites also welcome you here,nothing bad in immigration JUST stick to the rules please,UK is the UK not Afghanistan,wear normal clothes and stoap moaning.

#rant over#

Oh brother,yet another "whitey killed ,enslaved others"...guess what ? Everybody else did it on the planet,muslims(muslim slave trade is unrivalled in numbers),blacks,asians,heck the aztecs were riping hearts of their enemies while alive before the whites came.People are "deprived" in their countries because they have corrupt politicians,ethnic wars,etc not because of whites,stop blaming others for your misfortune,get educated and build a future.Oh,whites also welcome you here,nothing bad in immigration JUST stick to the rules please,UK is the UK not Afghanistan,wear normal clothes and stoap moaning.

#rant over#

You didnt read what I wrote. I dont care about it at all im j7st point out a fact because u were acting like a saint n talking about how ur grand grand father built this nation quit ur ego n shut up. Whites only are part of the problem. Wear normal clothes lol are you ******* kidding me? What we wear is normal for us n what you wear is normal for you. Thats where culture comes in. Multiculturism shouldnt have been invented by you guys if you cant stand a person that is culturally different from urs. If you didnt want us in ur lands u shouldnt have come in our lands got it? Its simple. N I didnt say this is the whole reason but only partly.

#rant over#

at least do some research before you post bullshit LOL

You didnt read what I wrote. I dont care about it at all im j7st point out a fact because u were acting like a saint n talking about how ur grand grand father built this nation quit ur ego n shut up. Whites only are part of the problem. Wear normal clothes lol are you ******* kidding me? What we wear is normal for us n what you wear is normal for you. Thats where culture comes in. Multiculturism shouldnt have been invented by you guys if you cant stand a person that is culturally different from urs. If you didnt want us in ur lands u shouldnt have come in our lands got it? Its simple. N I didnt say this is the whole reason but only partly.

You dummy, one country came to your land, WTF do the Germans, Swiss, Russians have to do with what the UK did? Also quit acting like Arabs, turks, Japanese were never conquerors either. Couldnt defend yourselves? blame your ancestors.

Curb on one's religious freedom in a country which champions in freedom and human right's protection is just deplorable.For safety they can use biometric gadgets.

you meant your White people

I don't care what colour that person has, green, blue white yellow, black ... if you come here, you play by our rules. We are not demanding something impossible, e.g. running around half-naked, we don't even demand you not to cover your hair, but the face is just too much!

Their call. College and schools all have dress codes of some sort, so this can't be classed as discrimination.
And the full face veil shouldn't come under religious reasons, it's not at all compulsory.

Why muslims go their?arab countries are very rich,can't they open good universities in their own country,why we depend on west??

a) The Arabs don't have that many first class unis where they also accept women

b) Many Arabic countries don't care too much about education for women

c) Being a Muslim doesn't mean that you are regarded as equal to an Arab in Arabic countries and thus have less opportunities to get a placement in their unis

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom