What's new

Biography claims Imran Khan and Benazir Bhutto were romantically involved

Threads merged. Guys do be careful when you start threads, take some time to check if its already posted. Thanks!

I think the point is that as long as its important or relevant to our national interests then we should not care, after all this is a defence forum and not a women gossip forum :).

I mean if she were still alive and active in politics i dont think this issue is completely out of place, although still probably not that relevant aswell.

I dont understand why a judgement needs to be made on people's private lives.....As long as you dont do anything illegal......Politicians private lives or what they did before they took up office should not matter......

My 2 cents......

If they had sex, then its illegal and a case can be registered for prostitution i guess.

If they had sex, then its illegal and a case can be registered for prostitution i guess.

What??? When did having sex become illegal bruv??? This is news to me!!!

And where does prostitution even come in the picture as far as Imran and Benazir are concerned?.....

What I was referring to about being illegal is, if you're involved in a sex/prostitution ring, or a pedophile......etc....

Maybe Im getting this wrong....can you explain further?

Legally and officially, it is inconsequential. The only potential it has is of reputation damage, though I suppose people are used to Imran's playboy image by now.

When ever I read of such stories I often think if the author thought of the possible consequences of what they write.

The easiest way to tarnish the image of a man is to accuse him of corruption while that of a women is to question her character.

The lady in Q is no more to refute such suggestions, does it occur to the author & those who play up such stories that there are other lives involved with BB besides Zardari ? Which child would like to hear such wild theories being propagated of their mother ?

I find this to be yellow journalism at its worst.

I dont think its true .. Both of them were very very strong and at times arrogant characters and I think it is unlikely they ever got along with each other just a media stunt for me. The lady is gone lets be more respectful.

No doubt that this claim is nothing but only a publicity stunt by the author to increase the book sale. U would say that it is a trick to malign image of BB Shaheed. I have never heard of these new in my whole life. Pakistani people don’t give importance to these fake stories aimed at diverging Pakistan’s interests. Western press is habitual in making controversial scenario. Nowadays writers totally depend on hearsays.

well let's wait for mahesh bhutt to make a movie on this :lol:

but jokes aside poor imran khan always gets dragged into issues about women!!

Back
Top Bottom