What's new

Bin Laden case puts pakistan's 'Military Inc' under scrutiny

LOL ... politicians try to play games with military and get themselves screwed
Zulfikar Ali Bhutto promoted Gen Zia ul Haq as the chief after Zia ul Haq very diligently did an enquiry on an attempt on Bhutto's life , Bhutto thought that this guy would be good to have as he'll remain under my thumb , we know what followed
Then when Nawaz tind was PM , he also went down the same path
He appointed Gen Musharraf over Gen Ali Quli Khan on the advise of his then trusted advisor Ch Shujat Hussain who told him that we will appont this mohajar guy as a stop gap chief till the time Gen TP will become senior enough and we'll remove this guy after 6 months , we know what happened when he tried to remove him after 6 months .. and before this they had engineered the resignation of Gen Karamat .

So until these dirty f i l t h y politicians don’t straighten out they will keep getting themselves screwed at the hands to the military, these f i l t h y politicians have mostly paved the way for the army to come into politics

Zulfikar Ali Bhutto promoted Gen Zia ul Haq as the chief after Zia ul Haq very diligently did an enquiry on an attempt on Bhutto's life , Bhutto thought that this guy would be good to have as he'll remain under my thumb , we know what followed
He appointed Gen Musharraf over Gen Ali Quli Khan on the advise of his then trusted advisor Ch Shujat Hussain who told him that we will appont this mohajar guy as a stop gap chief till the time Gen TP will become senior enough and we'll remove this guy after 6 months , we know what happened when he tried to remove him after 6 months .. and before this they had engineered the resignation of Gen Karamat .

So until these dirty f i l t h y politicians don’t straighten out they will keep getting themselves screwed at the hands to the military, these f i l t h y politicians have mostly paved the way for the army to come into politics

Yes, bcaz politicians can be bought / sold, but Army cannot. Long live Pak Army, Long Live ISI.

Just compare the military numbers of Pakistan and India, and Pakistan with small numbers still able to get the 1/3rd, yeah it is Brave.

Whether you accept or not, it was great victory for Pakistan which forced indians soldiers to runaway, then India went to UN begging that pressure may be put on Pakistan to release the land conquerred by Pakis, and in return they will settle the issue of Kashmir. But Indian didnt keep its words.

AS far as separation of Bangladesh is concerned the ZAB already decided / mentally prepared that it will be separated. However, 1971 victory rests with Bangladesh not with the India, as their Freedom fighters were able to get a separate nation.

Lolz, few (aatay main namak kay barabar) Kashmiris Freedom firghters gave such a tough time to your very graceful army, the whole world knows about that. Was that Pakistan who begged before US to save its honor as it was in embarrassing situation? Everbody knows that how the Kargil ended up with. Still you claim victory for that.

It is PA who is keeping you away from us, otherwise hazaron khwahishain aisi keh har khwahish pay dam niklay.

Thanks. When you are not ready to accept the facts there is no point in discussing, you are right.
Indo-Pakistani War of 1947 - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Neutral Assessments:Indo-Pakistani War of 1965 - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

1971 War: Nothing to talk about...we broke your left arm completely...if you have any doubts stay tuned to Zaid Hamid videos!:lol:

1999 Kargil:Kargil War - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Keep reading the 'result' in the right column in the above links..:hang2:
Pakistan has always lost to India...and with current conditions of both the nations..India is N times ahead of Pakistan...both stand incomparable.

For Siachen:Siachen conflict - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Read the 'result' in the right column.."Decisive Indian victory"
Come on Kid accept the fact....you have and you will keep losing to India.

Yes, bcaz politicians can be bought / sold, but Army cannot. Long live Pak Army, Long Live ISI.

I agree. The reimbursements controversy on the coalition support fund and the bills presented are all due to Rehman Malik. These corrupt politicians, they just defame the pakistani army and make it look like a mercernary force which hunts for bounty while the truth is totally opposite. In fact the army did not buy the F-16s last year when floods were caused by india and afghanistan and infact gave the american aid money to government for helping the flood relief.

So, what should the politicians conclude from it? No matter which general you give the honour and make him COAS he will at the end stab you in your back. All of them are equally thugs and lack character and no one can be trusted. The whole curriculum of the military academy Kakul need to be revised immediately.

Neutral Assessments:Indo-Pakistani War of 1965 - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

1971 War: Nothing to talk about...we broke your left arm completely...if you have any doubts stay tuned to Zaid Hamid videos!:lol:

Pakistan has always lost to India...and with current conditions of both the nations..India is N times ahead of Pakistan...both stand incomparable.

Lolz, man yeah the neutral assessment of losses shows me a lot for 1965. Well you believe in neutral assessment? in every case you just look at the US's sayings/facts/figures without using the brain.
1971 war, we accept that we lost Pakistan, but do u think that was bcaz of you? wake up, learn to enjoy your own victory, that was success of Bangladeshi Free Fighters, which were / are / will remain our muslim brothers. Isn't the real fact that afterwards the Bangladesh shown its a s s to indian for becoming part of indian union? There are many other other things from bangladeshi side to indians.
Lolz about Kargil Operation>>>>>> That is the funniest victory (self proclaimed) ever by any funniest state. Every bodys knows that it was PA as Kashmiri Mujahideen, which the PA was denying. and due to that denial PA could not use any air attack, missiles, tanks and heavy toop khana, they just fought with guns / rifles, on the other hands Indian Army was there with its full forces. Just look at the comparison and still PA shot its two fighter planes, two weapon stores, 8 or 9 tanks, large number army men. Still you people claim that your victory, and in the last, just dig into your media (both print and electronic) when you people started celebrating your victory, your opposition objected that the DEFEAT is being celebrated.

If the thugs remain in their barracks the "worthy" politicians will also appear on the stage of politics which the Generals have benn controlling since decades. Army has no role in politics, they are just hired to defend the physical borders of this country.

Thanks to this army we lost Siachen and Kargil, we lost both the wars of '65 and '71 and we we were humiliated throughout the world during the crisis of Kargil and not to mention all the political institutions that have been gradully destroyed by the army.

On the same logic.. you also lost the independence of Pakistan in 1947 also, it was India's win that Pakistan came into being.. grow up!!.. search for truth mate!..

No I was referring to these

which you provided me friggen YouTube videos from god knows where...

And the WC was just an example, don't think too hard about that one.

---------- Post added at 06:08 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:07 AM ----------

Maybe the women you've been with :rofl:

All kidding aside I have no clue wtf you're talkin about

hmmmm... lets analyse what you provided:

"allegedly" Osama's compound.. any tom, dick or harry could be living there
"allegedly" Osama's Hiding place.. Who knows he was living there, any proof?

AQ is USA based organization.. might i remind you that they are being supported by USA in Egypt and Libya RIGHT NOW!!?

"allegedly" Osama's wife spent 5 years in Pakistan..

Mate.. take these "proofs" to a bona-fide judge (one who sits in any court room) and ask him to give his judgement.. He'll laugh at you!!..

That is the FACT..

On the same logic.. you also lost the independence of Pakistan in 1947 also, it was India's win that Pakistan came into being.. grow up!!.. search for truth mate!..

Elaborate please, your post doesn't make any sense to me.

This is at the top of those "links" you provided to PROVE you are right, do try to read something from the "discussion" page also, and i quote:

This article includes a list of references, but its sources remain unclear because it has insufficient inline citations.
Please help to improve this article by introducing more precise citations where appropriate. (August 2010)

Enough said!

Elaborate please, your post doesn't make any sense to me.

Sure i will elaborate as soon as you elaborate your post about losing 65, kargil and Siachin.. 1971 we lost, i know that, and it was not Army's mistake, at that time also it was Political hands playing the game.. Do you think that army wanted to get its men killed and lose half of the country?.. If so, you are living in dream lands.. pick books written pre-1980.. pre Z-ul-H.. you'll see the current affairs of THAT times..

I used to believe that Pakistan Army is one institution, which is loyal to the country but after this US Abbotabad raid fiasco, i am inclined to accept that i was dead wrong. The command of army is very much like our corrupt politicians; only concerned about agglomerating their personal fortunes.

I used to believe that Pakistan Army is one institution, which is loyal to the country but after this US Abbotabad raid fiasco, i am inclined to accept that i was dead wrong. The command of army is very much like our corrupt politicians; only concerned about agglomerating their personal fortunes.

Pak Army IS loyal.. It has not been proven otherwise, the only mistake they made was to "let the democracy prosper", they did not interfered with the policy of democratic government, they followed the "politically elected" Commander-in-chief, they followed the government policies.. If army had acted as they use to, those visas to US people (CIA) would not had been given without proper clearance, and if Govt. had tried it without army's consent, it would had been kicked in the @$$..

Keep your chin up! We Pakistanis will come out of this mess with our heads held high.. This battle we have lost, but the war is still ON..

Yes Pakistan should have fought US!!Man you guys are @ing disgusting.All this sovereignty bullshit but forgetting that Osama was living here.Its like you give osama blowjob but when US demands the blow job then you guys have problem.For how many long Pakistanis will allow Terrorists from all over the world to come here and give refuge.So long as Pakistanis support terrorism which many do as is evident from posts on this forum alone (which by all means is filled with educated pakistanis).

Rest i won't answer just because of language.. please provide me with some proof for the bold part.. and i mean SOLID PROOF, not word of mouth..

So i guess you're still in denial?Your hero has died.You must have gotten ulcers by now.

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom