What's new

Bin Laden case puts pakistan's 'Military Inc' under scrutiny

what I am saying is documented fact.. what you are saying is sarcasm.. it has nothing to do with Pakistanis or the world.. and since when India is considered to be world?

:lol: I've given you proof. (None of em were Indian sources ;))

We all know it takes pakistanis a while to digest facts. Like the World Cup for an example :whistle:

:lol: I've given you proof. (None of em were Indian sources ;))

We all know it takes pakistanis a while to digest facts. Like the World Cup for an example :whistle:

Sorry, i have missed those Proof.. would you mind referring to post # or post them again here? btw, proof for what? you haven't spoken any sense yet.. are you referring to proving non-sense?? then yeah, that you have proven..

WC's relevance to this discussion?? beating around the bush eh?

In 1948 , 1/3rd of Kashmir was liberated , Muzaffarabad became the capital o f Azad Kashmir
In 1965 , while territory didn’t change hands but india suffered more losses
India tried to occupy Siachin but was stopped in its track, that war still goes on
In 1971, we captured indian territory in the west that to this day is with us , india on the other hand did not gain any territory
In Kargil we captured posts like 5353 , that to this day is with us.
Pakistan Army was won more squares miles from india that india has from Pakistan , that’s an interesting statistic.

1948, I will admit that you won 1/3rd of Kashmir if you admit that you won it from India!! Consider the fact that there was the element of surprise and the initial attack came from the Pakistani side but still 1/3rd? When both countries were in the confusing state of Indepedence, and yet 1/3rd? That is brave.

1965: Let us not get in to claims of losses. I will bring up neutral sources and those does not exist for you so why waste time. But in any which way, did that gain anything or lose anything for Pakistan. You have to think if strategically that got anything for Pakistan including support on the Kashmir cause? So do you still want to talk about the great success of gibraltar and grand slam?

1971: Okay. I have to admit by now that Pakistani army is very superior and in a few moments, I will have to go and take a leak quickly. Pakistani army clearly won 1971 and won tremendous territory. Gen. Niazi was also not pakistani general and also in simla agreement, someone from mars came to sign the document of settling kashmir bilaterally and moving back to pre hostilities position. Wow, India got really lucky there and Pakistan's status as a martial country was elevated manifold. That is why, after the war Indira lost elections and Yahya continued to be the General and the Dictator for many years to come. It was clearly Pakistani army's victory and Bangladesh was carved out of India.

Kargill: Yes it is an established fact that not only point 5353 but all points from 420 up to 42000 are with Pakistan due to Kargill war. In fact it was due to the great achievement of Pakistani army that Clinton rushed to Pakistan and came to beg Nawaz Sharif to please not do any more atrocities on evil India and to kindly declare ceasefire. Also India was exposed as such a liar in this war that India did not even claim the dead bodies of its soldiers because they were all militant fighters. It was a great day of victory on that July evening when the flag of Pakistan was flying very high because of the great achievements of Pakistani army. And as a result the prime minister of Pakistan kept on winning all the elections from then and great pakistani army helped him a lot which in India, Vajpayee lost the elections miserably and never came back to power again. Also the world opinion was clearly helped by the great pakistani army and india's claim to kashmir was totally demolished due to the great kargill attack.

We all really should commend pakistani army and isi's contributions to pakistan in general and india in specific because it allowed india to survive while making pakistan stronger every year and with every war in the world internationally and less divisive internally with a strong political and democratic institutional setup on the path of 20% gdp annualized growth to zannat of prosperity.

Aapka Khuda Hafiz.

Oh!!!! I forgot Siachen somewhere in between, but what's the use. India will anyway lose to the great Pakistani Army so why try!!

Mine? Or is it you people who come with a conspiracy with every given incident not in favor of pakistan :D

If it is against our country, we have all the rights to check its validity.. If it is proven otherwise, we question the integrity, the source, and everything related to it.. any ghairatmand (no offence to Indians) would do that..

Sorry, i have missed those Proof.. would you mind referring to post # or post them again here? btw, proof for what? you haven't spoken any sense yet.. are you referring to proving non-sense?? then yeah, that you have proven..

WC's relevance to this discussion?? beating around the bush eh?

No I was referring to these

Osama's Compound: Video | Osama Bin Laden's Hiding Place

'Al-Qaeda statement' confirms Osama Bin Laden's death
BBC News - 'Al-Qaeda statement' confirms Osama Bin Laden's death

Bin Laden's wife spent 5 years in pakistani house
Bin Laden's wife spent 5 years in Pakistani house - Yahoo! News

which you provided me friggen YouTube videos from god knows where...

And the WC was just an example, don't think too hard about that one.

---------- Post added at 06:08 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:07 AM ----------

Only women fake it- accept what is the truth and be a proud indian :tup:

Maybe the women you've been with :rofl:

All kidding aside I have no clue wtf you're talkin about

No I was referring to these

which you provided me friggen YouTube videos from god knows where...

And the WC was just an example, don't think too hard about that one.

---------- Post added at 06:08 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:07 AM ----------

Maybe the women you've been with :rofl:

All kidding aside I have no clue wtf you're talkin about

You call words of mouth "proof"? If so, we have a bunch of "proof" against everything.

Provide worthy Politicians and army would stay in barracks...

If the thugs remain in their barracks the "worthy" politicians will also appear on the stage of politics which the Generals have benn controlling since decades. Army has no role in politics, they are just hired to defend the physical borders of this country.

Thanks to this army we lost Siachen and Kargil, we lost both the wars of '65 and '71 and we we were humiliated throughout the world during the crisis of Kargil and not to mention all the political institutions that have been gradully destroyed by the army.

1948, I will admit that you won 1/3rd of Kashmir if you admit that you won it from India!! Consider the fact that there was the element of surprise and the initial attack came from the Pakistani side but still 1/3rd? When both countries were in the confusing state of Indepedence, and yet 1/3rd? That is brave.
Just compare the military numbers of Pakistan and India, and Pakistan with small numbers still able to get the 1/3rd, yeah it is Brave.

1965: Let us not get in to claims of losses. I will bring up neutral sources and those does not exist for you so why waste time. But in any which way, did that gain anything or lose anything for Pakistan. You have to think if strategically that got anything for Pakistan including support on the Kashmir cause? So do you still want to talk about the great success of gibraltar and grand slam?
Whether you accept or not, it was great victory for Pakistan which forced indians soldiers to runaway, then India went to UN begging that pressure may be put on Pakistan to release the land conquerred by Pakis, and in return they will settle the issue of Kashmir. But Indian didnt keep its words.

1971: Okay. I have to admit by now that Pakistani army is very superior and in a few moments, I will have to go and take a leak quickly. Pakistani army clearly won 1971 and won tremendous territory. Gen. Niazi was also not pakistani general and also in simla agreement, someone from mars came to sign the document of settling kashmir bilaterally and moving back to pre hostilities position. Wow, India got really lucky there and Pakistan's status as a martial country was elevated manifold. That is why, after the war Indira lost elections and Yahya continued to be the General and the Dictator for many years to come. It was clearly Pakistani army's victory and Bangladesh was carved out of India.

AS far as separation of Bangladesh is concerned the ZAB already decided / mentally prepared that it will be separated. However, 1971 victory rests with Bangladesh not with the India, as their Freedom fighters were able to get a separate nation.

Kargill: Yes it is an established fact that not only point 5353 but all points from 420 up to 42000 are with Pakistan due to Kargill war. In fact it was due to the great achievement of Pakistani army that Clinton rushed to Pakistan and came to beg Nawaz Sharif to please not do any more atrocities on evil India and to kindly declare ceasefire. Also India was exposed as such a liar in this war that India did not even claim the dead bodies of its soldiers because they were all militant fighters. It was a great day of victory on that July evening when the flag of Pakistan was flying very high because of the great achievements of Pakistani army. And as a result the prime minister of Pakistan kept on winning all the elections from then and great pakistani army helped him a lot which in India, Vajpayee lost the elections miserably and never came back to power again. Also the world opinion was clearly helped by the great pakistani army and india's claim to kashmir was totally demolished due to the great kargill attack.
Lolz, few (aatay main namak kay barabar) Kashmiris Freedom firghters gave such a tough time to your very graceful army, the whole world knows about that. Was that Pakistan who begged before US to save its honor as it was in embarrassing situation? Everbody knows that how the Kargil ended up with. Still you claim victory for that.

We all really should commend pakistani army and isi's contributions to pakistan in general and india in specific because it allowed india to survive while making pakistan stronger every year and with every war in the world internationally and less divisive internally with a strong political and democratic institutional setup on the path of 20% gdp annualized growth to zannat of prosperity.
It is PA who is keeping you away from us, otherwise hazaron khwahishain aisi keh har khwahish pay dam niklay.
Aapka Khuda Hafiz.

Oh!!!! I forgot Siachen somewhere in between, but what's the use. India will anyway lose to the great Pakistani Army so why try!!
Thanks. When you are not ready to accept the facts there is no point in discussing, you are right.

If the thugs remain in their barracks the "worthy" politicians will also appear on the stage of politics which the Generals have benn controlling since decades. Army has no role in politics, they are just hired to defend the physical borders of this country.

Thanks to this army we lost Siachen and Kargil, we lost both the wars of '65 and '71 and we we were humiliated throughout the world during the crisis of Kargil and not to mention all the political institutions that have been gradully destroyed by the army.

come up with your correct flags man.

=AAtish;1743727]Provide worthy Politicians and army would stay in barracks.. If you keep on voting for thieves, thugs and like, and Country keeps on going to the verge of destruction, like it is now, army is going to interfere.. Its their obligation.. thats what they are there for..

All good old guys are systimatically either exterminated , the remaining ones have packed their bags and left for good. Let me also correct army has no obligation here their job to is to secure borders and fight wars if and when ordered by civilian govts not the other way around. The ones who remain on the ground are painted as raw , cia agents!!
Thanks to THIS army that we have sustained our sovereignty for 64 years.. and all my cordial thanks are for them.. They made a first mistake or "lapse" and every tom, dick, harry is right up on his tail calling names..

sovereignty protected , sir g you dont sound you have much idea what are you talking about , we have thousands of al qaeda men from all sorts of different nationalities in our country from fata - quetta to karachi and just few days back our so called sovereignty was voilated by us-navy seals , some 40 years back we have lost half of the country because our chowkidars (army) was halucinating.

If you look at the history of Pakistan (without your westernized goggles).. you'll notice that Pakistan has always done better under Martial Laws, it has developed.. and it has always gone down in Democratic times.. Provide good political people, and you'll see that army won't come out until they are required.. (in case of war with outsiders)..
when did they do better end result of their dictatorship was a nightmare for civilians ...
please re-check history and start reading again here is a summary
from ayub khan -yahya khan (bangladesh lost)
from zia - musharaf (internal war until recent)

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom