What's new

BIMARU Corner.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't hate South Indian women ! :o:

And I've never hated anyone on the basis of their caste, creed or complexion ! :disagree:

I dislike all Indians equally ! :D

But I'll make an exception for @levina - I dislike her more than others ! :whistle:

'cause she called me a White Cockroach ! :angry:

:'( awww... But I see you as a friend.

white cockroach? what kind of an insult is that.

lol don't be sorry , I am no master at it either , my urdu is hopeless . I still remember my teachers complaining when they had to check my work :D

You should be as fluent as Ghalib in your National Language ! :angry:

But I suppose your Pashto is worst so we can make an exception ! :whistle:

lol don't be sorry , I am no master at it either , my urdu is hopeless . I still remember my teachers complaining when they had to check my work :D

My Mother tongue, Malayalam is actually pretty hard to pick up. It is actually one of the toughest languages to learn :o:

Hindi and Urdu for me, I picked it up by listening and understanding it myself.

I see you as a friend too ! :)

Its just @levina 's inferiority complex speaking up - She used a record amount of Fair & Lovely whitening creams before posting that comment ! :whistle:

Brownies will be Brownies ! :p:

Just Kidding ! :D

I was browsing the Gurdian news website and came across an Indian who had dislike for Nehru. Called him a sentimental fool for wanting Kashmir to join and he lamented that India gained nothing out of it, except loss of toil, tears and treasure.

I thought that was a fairly unique opinion for an Indian. And I agree with it partially.

@EyanKhan are you aware of the southern part of India? :-)

It is not a unique opinion.

We should have never tried for Kashmir in 1948 and should have kept Jammu and Ladakh.

But since what is done is done, we have to keep Kashmir even if we have to kill each living soul in that godforsaken shit of a valley and use dead body of it's inhabitants as mortar for dividing wall between India and Pakistan.

This is a forum & there is nothing wrong with my typing speed or my usage of technology - I just don't like to & barring a few platforms I haven't learn much else !

I can use the Office well enough but thats pretty much it whereas my younger sister is a whiz when it comes to Coral Draw, Visual Basics, Acrobat & god knows how many other graphic & non graphic platforms !
This is the first time you've talked about your sibling :-)
Will email you :):):)
Sure! :tup:

I wasnt insulting him....when he can nickname me a brownie then I have every right call him a white cockroach. :devil:
I see you as a friend too ! :)

Its just @levina 's inferiority complex speaking up - She used a record amount of Fair & Lovely whitening creams before posting that comment ! :whistle:

Brownies will be Brownies ! :p:

Just Kidding ! :D
seee that @Ravi Nair :coffee:

Btw amiii I dont have any complex .....there!!! My new DP is to support "anti fairness cream" campaigns...:p::bunny:

lol no someone else but i am almost out of stamina lol

Always remember this

5536374944_a1a8df012a.jpg

this one is specially for spring didi :)

Abji tu Chinese Mod kay hatte nahi chada hai!
Kal hi chada tha isiliye bata raha hu, 2 Chinese members ki achi achi baate sunai mene unki country ke baare mein, Chinese mod ne dono ko ban kar diya or mujhe warning dekar chod diya. :sarcastic: Woh acha mod tha usse pata tha ki Chinese members ne start kiya tha or mene khatam :p:

HAhah min 1:03 ~ will change your perspective to something called the police
Yeh kam Haryana me bhi Police wale kar dete hai Jagadhari peeke But they mostly do Nagin Style not this one :omghaha:

Btw amiii I dont have any complex .....there!!! My new DP is to support this "anti fairness creams" campaigns...:p::bunny:

Oh please the first stage is always 'denial' ! :bunny:

Say it....come on....say it - My name is Levina & I've got a fairness complex ! :p:

It is not a unique opinion.

We should have never tried for Kashmir in 1948 and should have kept Jammu and Ladakh.

But since what is done is done, we have to keep Kashmir even if we have to kill each living soul in that godforsaken shit of a valley and use dead body of it's inhabitants as mortar for dividing wall between India and Pakistan.

koala-meme-generator-jaw-drop-0fa4b6.jpg

lol no someone else but i am almost out of stamina lol

@EyanKhan I am curious how you got this mart though.

Are you a voracious reader?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom