What's new

BIMARU Corner.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why? because someone's ego maybe hurt if you back off?
FYI i have taken a screenshot of your comment , so next time you preach tolerance to others remember your comments ;)

yeah, that's why I dropped that jaw drop comment.

because it was insane.

twitter-logo-bird.gif

Tumhe hint dena zaroori tha?? :pissed:

Otherwise I know it would have taken that cartoon @Roybot eons to find out.:lol:

Why? because someone's ego maybe hurt if you back off?
FYI i have taken a screenshot of your comment , so next time you preach tolerance to others remember your comments ;)

I do not teach anything to anybody at least on this forum.

And keeping Kashmir at all cost has valid reasons. Giving it up would set bad precedence ,and more potent than that is the fact that it would embolden Islamist even more. Each and every Pakistani who wants Kashmir see it as a stepping stone to mughalistan and their dreams need to be nipped in bud.

Tera Kismat Accha tha, warna ask @INDIC about chini mod! :D

Chalo aage dekhte hai kya karenge woh :drag:

Pro pic Nandia Kaalicharan ki hai
aaj dekhta hu

:angry: Nadia Kalicharan ke naam se Google par bahut ajeeb links aayi :lol:
Movie try kar mujhe achi lagi baki tere taste par depend karta hai 8-)

Arre Kisne Xpose movie dekhi kya? :rofl: Please give review mujhe dekhni chaiye ke nahi :D

You dont know Nandita Das??
Nandita Das - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
I had to show @Armstrong that I support anti fairness cream campaigns.
No i don't know anything about her :-)
She is a Indian actress :o: Par mene kabhi iski koi movie nahi dekhi :haha:

i.e you accept it as a necessary evil?

of course.

its like a dukhti rag for Pakistan.

while Policy makers from your side focus more on this petty issue. we can channel our attention on other priorities.

of course.

its like a dukhti rag for Pakistan.

while Policy makers from your side focus more on this petty issue. we can channel our attention on other priorities.
So you accept it as a necessary evil.

Ok now think here for a second were The actions of Mahmoud Ghaznavi justified by the same logic as well?

So you accept it as a necessary evil.

Ok now think here for a second were The actions of Mahmoud Ghaznavi justified by the same logic as well?

I don't think, that actions of Genghis, Tamerlane, and Ghaznavi make no differnce to them. it is we, who choose to weave it into the tapestry of past glorification or a claim of victim-hood.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom