What's new

BIMARU Corner.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Parsimonious! :coffee:

Oh no I waste tons of money on food, books & football ! :lol:

But the things don't interest me - I don't waste anything on them; plus I really am technology illiterate - I'd rather write using a paper & a pencil than type away at Word or I'd rather read a hardcover book than read an ebook ! :ashamed:

But you secretly like Afghanistan :azn:

Guys anyone know any good recent Tv show or movies?

Any movie of the History / fantasy /mythology genre will do

Fargo seems to be good.

Cosmos by Neil Degrasse Tyson (documentary, but anyone a fan of Carl Sagan should watch this)

Would you accept a Kali aurat as your bivi :D ? If not then your racist enough , if yes then we need to work on it.

Of course.....I like dusky complexions ! :)

But I've seen so many failed marriages around me that I'd probably skip on the biwi thing altogether ! :(

Would you accept a Kali aurat as your bivi :D ? If not then your racist enough , if yes then we need to work on it.

I fail already then, I find dark skinned women irresistible. Especially of the Polynesian and black variety :D

But I've seen so many failed marriages around me that I'd probably skip on the biwi thing altogether ! :(

since when :o:

I thought that was one of the reasons you hated South Indian women.

I don't hate South Indian women ! :o:

And I've never hated anyone on the basis of their caste, creed or complexion ! :disagree:

I dislike all Indians equally ! :D

But I'll make an exception for @levina - I dislike her more than others ! :whistle:

'cause she called me a White Cockroach ! :angry:

Always knew you played for the other team :D

Chalu koi baat nahi it's a free world :)

@Ravi Nair you understand urdu or hindi?

Oh no I waste tons of money on food, books & football ! :lol:

But the things don't interest me - I don't waste anything on them; plus I really am technology illiterate - I'd rather write using a paper & a pencil than type away at Word or I'd rather read a hardcover book than read an ebook ! :ashamed:
Very hard to believe :coffee:
I get your replies within seconds after I post my comments.

Ravi dont take him seriously :coffee:

I don't hate South Indian women ! :o:

And I've never hated anyone on the basis of their caste, creed or complexion ! :disagree:

I dislike all Indians equally ! :D

But I'll make an exception for @levina - I dislike her more than others ! :whistle:

'cause she called me a White Cockroach ! :angry:
Yessss I did!!!
And I would call you a white cockroach a 100times more :P
Battlefield :haha::haha::haha:
dara mat!

Very hard to believe :coffee:
I get your replies within seconds after I post my comments.

This is a forum & there is nothing wrong with my typing speed or my usage of technology - I just don't like to & barring a few platforms I haven't learn much else !

I can use the Office well enough but thats pretty much it whereas my younger sister is a whiz when it comes to Coral Draw, Visual Basics, Acrobat & god knows how many other graphic & non graphic platforms !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom