What's new

BIMARU Corner.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Uski kahaani me sacchayi kitna tha? Aaj bhi Daaku hain kya wahaan par?

Kya shikar kart hain usually?

almost true story . . thoda dramatization to kiya hai . . varna movie kon dekhta :D

Abhi to saare political daaku hain waha. . . most of them either got killed or joined politics. . Phoolan devi (bandit queen ), Dadua, Rajjan gujjar, Seema dakait, Lovely Pandey, paan singh Tomar. . these are few of the big names :woot:

Shikar to mainly Grey Francolin, Swamp deer, Wild pork, rabbits ka karte hain . . :enjoy:

His ideas are similar to what our communists have been talking about. In fact much along the lines of Mamata Banerjee. Loves to give freebies. So both economical his views are what would wreck the country as well as socially with his lack of distinction or discrimination. Pretty much the kind the guy who flattens the jungle to make everything equal.
Strange. So he too is Half-Commie like me?:D @Dem!god Welcome to my Party. The Rashtriya Ardh-Saamyavadhi Sangh!:lol:

and who are you judge some one......
have I sake your opinion on me.....do I need your permission to comment here or how to give my opinion....
stop getting personal on things...thats a bad habit you have ......

Everyone has a right to judge. That is how people go about their lives. Without judgment how can people make choices. Where did I get personal? I have no idea about your personal life at all, but I do have an idea of your political and ideological view.

You do not need my permission to do any anything. Please feel free to give your opinion. As I said everyone has to go by their own judgment.

almost true story . . thoda dramatization to kiya hai . . varna movie kon dekhta :D

Abhi to saare political daaku hain waha. . . most of them either got killed or joined politics. . Phoolan devi (bandit queen ), Dadua, Rajjan gujjar, Seema dakait, Lovely Pandey, paan singh Tomar. . these are few of the big names :woot:

Shikar to mainly Grey Francolin, Swamp deer, Wild pork, rabbits ka karte hain . . :enjoy:

From Chambal?

Baap Re....Naam Lovely Pandey aur kaam dakaiti?!:o:

Tumne bhi shikar kee hai?:-)

Everyone has a right to judge. That is how people go about their lives. Without judgment how can people make choices. Where did I get personal? I have no idea about your personal life at all, but I do have an idea of your political and ideological view.

You do not need my permission to do any anything. Please feel free to give your opinion. As I said everyone has to go by their own judgment.
keep your judgement to your self....and don't try to spread propaganda and jingoism here....
and what choice do you have to make on me.....I am just no one to you......so, stop posting BS...
I have seen your POV..and its just of another taliban separatist with saffron image in mind........

Poonam Pandey bhi tho dakait hai.

keep your judgement to your self....and don't try to spread propaganda and jingoism here....
and what choice do you have to make on me.....I am just no one to you......so, stop posting BS...
I have seen your POV..and its just of another taliban separatist with saffron image in mind........

There feel better? As I said you can form your own judgments but you do not have a right to tell me what to do. I make no "choice" on you. I just gave my view of what you are, just like you think I am a saffron taliban. Another Diggy Raja in making.

Han . . do teen baar gaya hun :bunny:

. . but abhi wo area ko national wildlife reserves me daal rahe. . akhilesh sala humari mauj kharaab karne ke chakkar me hai :angry:

Poonam Pandey bhi tho dakait hai.

There feel better? As I said you can form your own judgments but you do not have a right to tell me what to do. I make no "choice" on you. I just gave my view of what you are, just like you think I am a saffron taliban. Another Diggy Raja in making.

I do not like to take a dig.......
and i should not be your concern.....as I said before, I am no one to you......
diggi raja......that is what you are doing from the start......so refrain me from that title of yours.....
and my feeling better or not should not be your concern........

Han . . do teen baar gaya hun :bunny:

. . but abhi wo area ko national wildlife reserves me daal rahe. . akhilesh sala humari mauj kharaab karne ke chakkar me hai :angry:
Akhilesh? Main soch raha tha ki Chambal Ravines MP me aate hain....shayad border area hoga na?

diggi raja......that is what you are doing from the start......so refrain me from that title of yours.....

Shaant ho jao Bhaya....Didi ne communist hee toh kaha hai...usme kya badi baat hai?:-)

I do not give a hoot what you think. Nor did I make you my concern. I just was talking with Scorpionx and gave my view as to what I think the ideological orientations of the people he was calling forth was. It was not particularly aimed at or focused on you. Anyways I was asked to explain and I gave my view. That is all. So please do not work yourself up so much based on a Saffron Talibanis view.

Akhilesh? Main soch raha tha ki Chambal Ravines MP me aate hain....shayad border area hoga na?

Shaant ho jao Bhaya....Didi ne communist hee toh kaha hai...usme kya badi baat hai?:-)

Han etawah, se bhind, gwalior side Mp lag jata, border hi hai . . language influence se pata lag jata hai

9_1.jpg

Shaant ho jao Bhaya....Didi ne communist hee toh kaha hai...usme kya badi baat hai?
like I care ..what other think of me on a forum......
I do not give a hoot what you think. Nor did I make you my concern. I just was talking with Scorpionx and gave my view as to what I think the ideological orientations of the people he was calling forth was. It was not particularly aimed at or focused on you. Anyways I was asked to explain and I gave my view. That is all. So please do not work yourself up so much based on a Saffron Talibanis view.
thanks for this......you should not make me your concern.....anyway....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom