wave.gif

balleballe.gif
balleballe.gif

:coffee:

ohhh.....pappu ki party haar gayii.......:cray::cray::cray:
feeling so sorry for pappu fan girls ........:D:D
RahuGandhi_In_Heart.jpg

You will forever be in my heart!! :cray:
No but on a serious note, CONGRATULATIONSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS :yahoo: To all indians who voted for modi...you guys are lucky he won, had papu won, he would have come after you all for voting for modi hahahaha :P
No but Congrats!! May India prosper and grow a lot under Modi and I hope he carries out his duties well. :dance3:

RahuGandhi_In_Heart.jpg

You will forever be in my heart!! :cray:
No but on a serious note, CONGRATULATIONSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS :yahoo: To all indians who voted for modi...you guys are lucky he won, had papu won, he would have come after you all for voting for modi hahahaha :P
No but Congrats!! May India prosper and grow a lot under Modi and I hope he carries out his duties well. :dance3:

Pappu grinned like a fool as he accepted the congress's defeat in the post poll press conference, afterwards when he indicated that he would be willing to take questions from the assembled journalists his mother tugged at him and ensured that he trailed away from the podium in her wake, all questions left in the dust.

ZY, now give your Dilli a BIG hug.

@ExtraOdinary

Has your son quit his inane hammering around?

Pappu grinned like a fool as he accepted the congress's defeat in the post poll press conference, afterwards when he indicated that he would be willing to take questions from the assembled journalists his mother tugged at him and ensured that he trailed away from the podium in her wake, all questions left in the dust.

ZY, now give your Dilli a BIG hug.

@ExtraOdinary

Has your son quit his inane hammering around?
I made you the monster because you made fun of rahul....but i still love you so you get a huggy :P haha
epic-hugs-monsters-inc.gif

The coconut is sucking up to endian over here. @ZYXW :rolleyes:

Anyway Indians I have been invited to a wedding in Bharat so I am honestly contemplating whether or not to attend. It will be in Bangalore so if my being Pakistani does not prevent me from getting a visa I am coming, question is wtf is there to do in Bangalore? Anything? @Dillinger

Also I figure I will survey the defenses for lal topi. :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom