What's new

BIMARU Corner.

Status
Not open for further replies.

@jbgt90 @JanjaWeed can you understand this Konkani song. jbgt90 do you know any other good song from the same singer. @abjktu our language expert, do you know Konkani.
I know the song well my friend but as i never grew up in Goa my konkani is poor. I love this song , it reminds me of my parents who used to listen to it. .
thank you so much for bringing back so many memories.:)

@levina @scorpionx @Indischer

To take a break from Indian politics, New zealand governent announced it's budget, and in a surprising move, extended free doctor's visits upto 13 years old from six years old.

The current national government is centre -right, so this was more populist coming from them.

Also the New Zealand budget indicates a surplus, so tax cuts for middle income earners.

To take a break from Indian politics, New zealand governent announced it's budget, and in a surprising move, extended free doctor's visits upto 13 years old from six years old.

The current national government is centre -right, so this was more populist coming from them.

Also the New Zealand budget indicates a surplus, so tax cuts for middle income earners.

NEW ZEALAND.... Reminds me of my best friend,rest everything about NZ is gibberish to me :girl_wacko:

Are you coming to India this year???

That just whooshed over my head.:wacko: Had nothing but beer and NDTV since early morning with a group of friends here. :mamba:

Historic win by Modi party.

I mean, BJP :-)

I swear! Unbelievable numbers really. If the Congress hasn't understood even now that they'd have far better results without that dynasty's help, they're fit to endure this again and again.

I swear! Unbelievable numbers really. If the Congress hasn't understood even now that they'd have far better results without that dynasty's help, they're fit to endure this again and again.

If Narendra Bhai is slow to deliver, I have a feeling Indian electorate will not be forgiving.

I seriously hope the government will stay away from Communalism ( i am looking at you, RSS)

If Narendra Bhai is slow to deliver, I have a feeling Indian electorate will not be forgiving.

I seriously hope the government will stay away from Communalism ( i am looking at you, RSS)
You snubbeddddddd my question :pissed::pissed::pissed:

I know the song well my friend but as i never grew up in Goa my konkani is poor. I love this song , it reminds me of my parents who used to listen to it. .
thank you so much for bringing back so many memories.:)

I loved the melody while this kind of melody is rare in Konkani songs. Do, you know any other famous song of the same singer.

That just whooshed over my head.:wacko: Had nothing but beer and NDTV since early morning with a group of friends here. :mamba:

That's great like cricket match, you are in Germany now, right?

Budget surplus and tax cut!! That's interesting.

ab jyada time nahi milta cheeky ji isliye kabhi kabhi hi aa pata hoon....:(
waise congrats :partay:.....aapki fav. party bjp jeet gayi :p:
I know ,no need to show off:mad: wesè bhi acha hài Rahul will have vacation,bohot thuk gayay ha bechara kam ker ker ke:D

Historic win by Modi party.

I mean, BJP :-)
So it's a one man party like our pti (imran khan)? :partay:

I know ,no need to show off:mad: wesè bhi acha hài Rahul will have vacation,bohot thuk gayay ha bechara kam ker ker ke:D

So it's a one man party like our pti (imran khan)? :partay:
Rahul thak gaya 50 se bhi kam rallies me :rofl: Modi Ji ne 63 ki umar me 450+ rallies and 1350 3D Sabha ki hai :agree: Isse pata chalta hai ke Rahul abhi bhi Bacha hi hai 8-)
BTW Congrats Modi jeet gaya :bunny: Historic win

Status
Not open for further replies.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom