What's new

BIMARU Corner.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pappu grinned like a fool as he accepted the congress's defeat in the post poll press conference, afterwards when he indicated that he would be willing to take questions from the assembled journalists his mother tugged at him and ensured that he trailed away from the podium in her wake, all questions left in the dust.

ZY, now give your Dilli a BIG hug.

@ExtraOdinary

Has your son quit his inane hammering around?
He is busy with Natalie these days

Is baat ka

f5114415d60be6ae0bbb382bb86f1a69.jpg

:unsure::unsure::unsure:

Ye kya tha ? :o:

Rahul baba ye saab kya kar raha hai :lol:

The coconut is sucking up to ****** over here. @ZYXW :rolleyes:

Anyway Indians I have been invited to a wedding in Bharat so I am honestly contemplating whether or not to attend. It will be in Bangalore so if my being Pakistani does not prevent me from getting a visa I am coming, question is wtf is there to do in Bangalore? Anything? @Dillinger

Also I figure I will survey the defenses for lal topi. :lol:

Bangalore, nothing much.

India is Mayanagri sahib, jo dikhta hai waisa hota nahi, scout all the defenses you want to.

Above all welcome to our land, if you do decide to come.

Anyway Indians I have been invited to a wedding in Bharat so I am honestly contemplating whether or not to attend. It will be in Bangalore so if my being Pakistani does not prevent me from getting a visa I am coming, question is wtf is there to do in Bangalore? Anything? @Dillinger

Bangalore is quite developed, do you know what area the wedding is being held in? I'm sure some South Indian friends can assist you.
Here is a picture of what to expect:
126efpi.jpg

Bangalore is quite developed, do you know what area the wedding is being held in? I'm sure some South Indian friends can assist you.
Here is a picture of what to expect:
126efpi.jpg

Actually that does look quite developed honestly. I know it is Bangalore I forgot the name of exact area an it will be for two weeks at most, provided the visa request clears you know. :D

Look this is what's gonna happen to you

1. Visa counselor with look at you with Suspicion and ask you plenty of questions.
2. You will arrive at Bangalore airport and sit in your taxi
3.You will try local food.
4.You will get along fine until you wil say that you are Pakistani
5.Once people will know you are pakistani : There will be many awkward moments
6. You will be asked many questions regarding Terrorism
7. You will get feed up and say i live in USA
8. They will show you too much of love to show that They are Big heart
9. You will go around Bangalore to see what the Fuss is all about .
10. You will finally say "Pretty Good "
11. You will come back and write shit about Bangalore on PDF
12. You cycle complete.

1. Visa counselor with look at you with Suspicion and ask you plenty of questions.
12. You cycle complete.
I think South Indians are more welcoming and friendly to Pakistanis then us uncivilised North Indians.

Actually that does look quite developed honestly. I know it is Bangalore I forgot the name of exact area an it will be for two weeks at most, provided the visa request clears you know. :D
Yeah it's the IT hub of India but for tourists I doubt there is much to do. I don't think getting a visa will be to much of a issue, are you a Pakistani or American citizen?

12. You cycle complete.

LOLOL nah if Bangalore is nice I will say it was nice, I ain't a dick for the sake of being a dick. I want to try South Indian food though.

Yeah it's the IT hub of India but for tourists I doubt there is much to do. I don't think getting a visa will be to much of a issue, are you a Pakistani or American citizen?

American passport. I heard they still give trouble to Pakistanis though and Pakistanis to Indians.

LOLOL nah if Bangalore is nice I will say it was nice, I ain't a dick for the sake of being a dick. I want to try South Indian food though.

American passport. I heard they still give trouble to Pakistanis though and Pakistanis to Indians.

Well BANGLORE is not like a typical North Indian City, It intellectual hub but pretty narrow city center . Lots of construction was going on when i was there. Its a good city , I say pretty good by South Asian standards.

you can go to near by locations , good sight seeing .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom