What's new

BIMARU Corner.

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Indischer what went wrong with Kannada film industry.

It lost it's creative touch in the late 80s and 90s for a variety of reasons. Chief among them was that Kannada cinema started aping the success formula of other film industries, notably the Tamil industry. It was also the time that Bangalore's demographics began to change and Tamil and Telugu films began finding favour over Kannada films by the more film-hungry migrant population. Our older films (upto late 80s) usually had such strong themes and good, original storylines.

@Indischer what went wrong with Kannada film industry.

I too like Telugu movies. Since my knowledge Telugu is just kaamchalau, I mainly watch their dubbed Hindi version. Have you seen Hyderabadi movies, they too make some good comedy movies.
u really a bhaiya......
from which state........??/
I don't know but I feel u are a lady :azn:

With so much rigging ofcourse congress had to loose:azn:
lol....congress was the one doing the rigging.....
desperate to win few seats.....but congress days are over now.........:D:D

Chalo ye bhi dekhte hain ke apke modi konse 4 Chand lagate hain India ko:azn:
hehehe....
chaar chand ka to pata nai......but I can assure u this....India will be better under BJP rule......as they focus on economy and development.....jobs will be created and youth will be happy.....
we have large workforce....we just need to tame and harness its power.....:lol:
aap bhi aajao India ......kyun....:azn:

hehehe....
chaar chand ka to pata nai......but I can assure u this....India will be better under BJP rule......as they focus on economy and development.....jobs will be created and youth will be happy.....
we have large workforce....we just need to tame and harness its power.....:lol:
aap bhi aajao India ......kyun....:azn:
Too many expectations:enjoy: lets see :cheers:

@INDIC Yeh kya ho raha hai? Sabko tumhare mardangi par itna shak?:sarcastic: Bhai, tum apna potu daal hee do ek baar.

It lost it's creative touch in the late 80s and 90s for a variety of reasons. Chief among them was that Kannada cinema started aping the success formula of other film industries, notably the Tamil industry. It was also the time that Bangalore's demographics began to change and Tamil and Telugu films began finding favour over Kannada films by the more film-hungry migrant population. Our older films (upto late 80s) usually had such strong themes and good, original storylines.
yes,not only that...i know some peoples from gulburga,bidar..they like to watch hindi/telegu more than Kannada..same with those coming from mangalapuram and udupi...

I saw some of them on youtube. Some movies of Sultan Rahi, he was considered as the superstar of Lollywood in 1980s. After watching their movies, you will realize they don't have any Mughalzada culture as these Pakistanis try to pretend. Actors mostly roams in their rangi-birangi lungi and kameez and their Punjabi slang sounded closer to Hindi instead of Urdu.

After remaining poor for so long, people of the subcontinent have become unrefined, in fact quite crude

hehehe....
kya hua....Am I wrong.....:p:
u what a professor ...or something......

lol......expectations and dream are the 1st step to recognize what u want and what u want to do....
they are necessary....:D:D
waise aap ne pakistan ke voting me kisko vote diya tha.....:azn:
Imran khan ko:partay:

Your nickname list keeps growing.....Didijaan, Gimlevina, Lebina Khatun. Have I missed any?:unsure:
What was Gimlevina??
was that the one coined by @Ravi Nair ??
Don't you think I've just too many nick names and that you guys should stop ??8-)

Dem!god said:
I don't know but I feel u are a lady :azn:
:lol::lol::lol:
Subah subah tang mat karo usse. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom