What's new

BIMARU Corner.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Disagree. Rajiv was much more good looking :)

Is that why Sonia fell for him?

@scorpionx how come a lot of Indians don't know minor leaders like Kamaraj and other who had revlutionary forward looking ideas?

the fixation on Nehru Gandhi has caused a poverty in philosophy :)

Is that why Sonia fell for him?

@scorpionx how come a lot of Indians don't know minor leaders like Kamaraj and other who had revlutionary forward looking ideas?

the fixation on Nehru Gandhi has caused a poverty in philosophy :)
Even I am among those ignorants, Ravi. Who is he? :(

Nehru-Gandhi family is destroying my country from last 67 years :cry:
It's time to change ABKI BAAR MODI SARKAR :devil:

Even I am among those ignorants, Ravi. Who is he? :(

He was one of those Indian politicians who was known for his integrity. Was an excellent administrator for the Congress party.

More importantly, bringing education to millions in Tamil Nadu.

Another regional leader is E.M.S in Kerala. the first chief minister in Kerala and responsible for many reforms.

@scorpionx

K. Kamaraj - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

:P thank you for hating
pleasure is all mine.

k2SENnt.gif

You are hurting @cheekybird 's feelings.
@Spring Onion
Teaching these Indians a lesson
Bro Its is also best for more than 1.2 billion Indians...:coffee:
I am hurting feelings of @cheekybird from day one i found her replying about Rahul Dumb Gandhi :devil:
@cheekybird always talk like "Rahul is cute, Rahul is handsome, He is good for India"
I start hating Rahul Gandhi when i found his/her video on Youtube in which he said that India Area is Greater the USA+ Europe and Gujrat Area is large than UK.:hitwall:

Bro Its is also best for more than 1.2 billion Indians...:coffee:
I am hurting feelings of @cheekybird from day one i found her replying about Rahul Dumb Gandhi :devil:
@cheekybird always talk like "Rahul is cute, Rahul is handsome, He is good for India"
I start hating Rahul Gandhi when i found his/her video on Youtube in which he said that India Area is Greater the USA+ Europe and Gujrat Area is large than UK.:hitwall:

I started hating Rhaul gandhi when he hopped on the top of a Kerala police vehicle!

Only drunk mallus are allowed to insult our own state's police :P

Arnab Gosawmi is interviewing NaMo tonight :pop: But timenow is not available in my town :cray:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom