What's new

BIMARU Corner.

Status
Not open for further replies.
We Indians are the most racist people on earth. Look at the marriage adds. it's filled with "Needed a fair, slim and beautiful bride".God knows which other tropical country has so much obsession with fairness. What can you expect when Shahrukh Khan himself attributes his success to skin color.

My Marriage add would be CENSORED!! :rofl: :angel:

We Indians are the most racist people on earth. Look at the marriage adds. it's filled with "Needed a fair, slim and beautiful bride".God knows which other tropical country has so much obsession with fairness. What can you expect when Shahrukh Khan himself attributes his success to skin color.

:o:

when?

McDonald_Snack_Deluxe_Photocall_Munich_kyzp7f_JsWwl.jpg

:smitten:

Etheopeans have a great history and civilization.I respect them. Sadly, with the rise of White world, Africa was pushed to dark ages.

how did you know she was Ethiopian? :unsure:

Good eye.

@scorpionx Africa has always been a place of tragedy unfortunately.

Shahrukh Khan is not light skinned by any stretch of the imagination

Uncle apki shaadi ho chuki hai............aap kyo TENSION le rhey ho? :D
Married to @Imran Khan bhi hain,per woh to :whistle:

Muje tho laga Rahul election haar jaega isliye aap Rahul rahul nahi kar rahi ho :P :lol:

Bade dino baad dhiki aaj , wo bhi Rahul ka mention hua tho :rofl:
Kion Rahul ke election harne se woh koi kam cute ho jaye ga Kia :D btw modi ke supporters ne 10 10 votes da lein hain,rigging se to jeete ga hi:disagree:

And @cheekybird 's future husband.
I'm already married :partay: but yes Rahul is your future PM:bunny:

:o: I am shocked.

To be honest, things are not looking good at all for Amul baby.

But he is 43, so he can stick around.
Jitni rigging huwi hai ofcourse modi will win, Aur to chorein @chak de INDIA knows kitni rigging huwi hai,I read a member here,usne 8 bar vote dala hai :disagree:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom