What's new

BIMARU Corner.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I did go to Chennai ages ago. But being from Kerala I could stand the humidity.

Also, I wonder about the food as well.

Then the cleanliness of the city and how friendly people are.

@SarthakGanguly you can cope with a smattering of English
Ah chill - Chennai is fine. Been there thrice before due to work. People are good too. They have always been helpful. I say something, they say something, neither understand each other, but still I reach where I need to go. Not sure if I was lucky or not. :whistle:

But yes, the weather :hitwall:

Ye @cheekybird bol rahi thi , ki chak de pucho usne 8 baar daala hai aur Indian election mea rigging hui hai ...

Tumne kisi ko likhete hue dheka hai kya .. ki ksis ne 8 baar ya multiple baar vote daala ho ?

@cheekybird ji ko mere pe gussa hai . . ek din unhone apne miyan sahab ko kaam ki lambi list thama di . .maine protest kiya to . .mujhpe aise ilzamat lagane lagin :D:D:D

Ah chill - Chennai is fine. Been there thrice before due to work. People are good too. They have always been helpful. I say something, they say something, neither understand each other, but still I reach where I need to go. Not sure if I was lucky or not. :whistle:

:omghaha:, same here

If you have to take an auto, just say "Anna, name of place?", if he asks an absurd amount of money which he definitely will, just say "meter", thankfully meters have been implemented in the city over the past 6 months or so.

It has been raining sporadically for the past 3 days

:omghaha:, same here

If you have to take an auto, just say "Anna, name of place?", if he asks an absurd amount of money which he definitely will, just say "meter", thankfully meters have been implemented in the city over the past 6 months or so.

It has been raining sporadically for the past 3 days

Odin's been crying since I stole his priced collection of Victorian era erotica, ergo the rain.

@ExtraOdinary

How is the infrastructure in Chennai?

Was there last 2 days, Metro is shaping up nicely..... now i guess station work is under progress,also the underground part of it.....

But i dono why the poonamalle elevated highway project was dropped or stalled, because it started 3 years back and i was expecting it to be completed by now... was surprised to see the work stalled .....

@ExtraOdinary

How is the infrastructure in Chennai?

Depends which cities you want to compare it to, all have their pros and cons.

It needs a metro for sure, work has been going on for quite sometime now, the bus transit is efficient. Roads are however narrow but the traffic problem isn't as bad as Bangalore. They have a local train system but it does'nt cover most of the city.

The Sholinganallur/OMR road area is shaping up quite nicely in terms of residential/commercial construction due to the IT crowd. Ticket pricing for multiplex is 120 bucks, cheapest probably in comparison to other metros.

The alcohol scene is worst in this city however. 1 beer costs 110 bucks and you have to buy them from govt. shops called "TASMAC", forget about kingfisher/haywards which you will get only if you are lucky. Have to make do with local brands such as "High Voltage"/ "SNJ 20000"/"Kolt" and what not, first time I heard of these beers :hitwall:, infact I have stopped drinking these days because of this travesty.

But I think despite all this TN is far far well managed in comparison to other states I have been to, for one it is totally safe for a woman to roam around after 11:00 PM, something which would be considered suicidal in Delhi/NCR region.

Odin's been crying since I stole his priced collection of Victorian era erotica, ergo the rain.
BnGUAIkCMAA4IT6.jpg

Last edited:
:D hehehe
How difficult is that to understand?? Its nooo rocket science.

Oh etkasrak dda rahab ek fdp okisik ihan nuyk mut, oh etrak ayk maak mut Oatab ba

Em eraab ssi iht iyuh ihb es imed rua hsuya ireM

uh atrak maak eyil ek tnemnrnevog

:D:D:D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom