What's new

BIMARU Corner.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sure please do go ahead. I have a thick skin :D
What happened to Samyukta after Prithvi raj got defeated at the hands of Ghori??

@SarthakGanguly What happened?? Kuch galat puch diya kya?? I am just curious.I googled about it extensively and it seems that google only showed up **** sites so i want to know what an Indian has to say about this.

Last edited:
What happened to Samyukta after Prithvi raj got defeated at the hands of Ghori??
Well, I don't know for sure. There are two possibilities.

i. She committed jauhar and killed herself. But the problem is that Prithviraj Chauhan was captured alive and beheaded later. So jauhar theory seems slightly weak.

ii. She was captured by Ghori and forced into the harem, a common practice and she was subsequently raped repeatedly from then on. Later she 'married' Ghori and accepted Islam. This was the complete revenge that Ghori had planned against Prithviraj Chauhan. This seems more probable to me.

i. She committed jauhar and killed herself. But the problem is that Prithviraj Chauhan was captured alive and beheaded later. So jauhar theory seems slightly weak.

ii. She was captured by Ghori and forced into the harem, a common practice and she was subsequently raped repeatedly from then on. Later she 'married' Ghori and accepted Islam. This was the complete revenge that Ghori had planned against Prithviraj Chauhan. This seems more probable to me.
Sho died before or Ghori died before her??

The first theory is indeed very weak. If she was captured, chances are that she didn't have the freedom to commit jauhar even if she wanted to.

The first theory is indeed very weak. If she was captured, chances are that she didn't have the freedom to commit jauhar even if she wanted to.
And all the stuff that we are taught that Prithvi raj defeated 17 times Ghori is all B.S.,isnt it??

True, it is very weak. But it is mentioned so I wrote that, but personally don't believe in it.

But - "The trouble with quotes on the internet is that it's difficult to determine whether or not they are genuine" was made by Lincoln not Nehru :mad: The Internet did not exist in Nehru's time. (It did in Lincoln's :D)

And all the stuff that we are taught that Prithvi raj defeated 17 times Ghori is all B.S.,isnt it??
17 times is most probably BS, unless you divide the initial Battle of Tarrain into multiple sub battles (first right flank, center, rear guard etc). But we are not 'taught' that in history books :D

Certainly not 17 times. Maybe one or two battles have been later embellished and exaggerated into such a big number.

Does anyone seriously believe that Prithviraj kept letting Ghori off the hook every time for 17 times?

True, it is very weak. But it is mentioned so I wrote that, but personally don't believe in it.

But - "The trouble with quotes on the internet is that it's difficult to determine whether or not they are genuine" was made by Lincoln not Nehru :mad: The Internet did not exist in Nehru's time. (It did in Lincoln's :D)

17 times is most probably BS, unless you divide the initial Battle of Tarrain into multiple sub battles (first right flank, center, rear guard etc). But we are not 'taught' that in history books :D

I wanted to make it sound much more unbelievable, lest anyone think the statement is genuine.:lol:

As far as i have read,Prithviraj took Samyukta to the battle ground and lost his seminal energy(lol) as he was busy with her all night and at morning Ghori attacked and all the Hindu solders were caught with there pants down and thousands of Hindu women were raped.Hindu soldiers in order to save women got disorganised and Ghori attacked descisivley with his last batch of soldiers(dont remeber the exact numbers).Thousands were massacred and the battle continued till night .Prithvi raj then heard from someone that Ghori has managed to corner Samyukta.He ran to defend her.A final battle took place bw them but as Prithvi raj was fat and Ghori was a strong guy he defeated him and cut his reproductive organ and ate it(lol) and then raped Samyukta many times infront of him and then Samyukta acccepted Islam and became his wife.

As far as i have read,Prithviraj took Samyukta to the battle ground and lost his seminal energy(lol) as he was busy with her all night and at morning Ghori attacked and all the Hindu solders were caught with there pants down and thousands of Hindu women were raped.Hindu soldiers in order to save women got disorganised and Ghori attacked descisivley with his last batch of soldiers(dont remeber the exact numbers).Thousands were massacred and the battle continued till night .Prithvi raj then heard from someone that Ghori has managed to corner Samyukta.He ran to defend her.A final battle took place bw them but as Prithvi raj was fat and Ghori was a strong guy he defeated him and cut his reproductive organ and ate it(lol) and then raped Samyukta many times infront of him and then Samyukta acccepted Islam and became his wife.
@Dillinger @Hyperion :laugh:
I don't know this bro ... you can ask @Joe Shearer about the details.
:pop:

@Dillinger @Hyperion :laugh:
I don't know this bro ... you can ask @Joe Shearer about the details.
:pop:
Every damn source you read its written there that Prithvi raj had vastly superior army in terms of numbers than the Ghori managed to recoollect.I also read that Ghori sent a message to Prithvi to surrender his wife to her for haram but Prithvi refused and increased the size of army even more and then also lost the battle.

Can you believe this bullshit?? I mean no matter how much superior tactics Ghori applied you cannot win a war agaisnt a vastly superior army which outnumbered Ghori's army by 1:30 ratio.Can you??

What do you think??

Every damn source you read its written there that Prithvi raj had vastly superior army in terms of numbers than the Ghori managed to recoolect.I also read that Ghori sent a message to Prithvi to surrender his wife to her for haram but Prithvi refused and increased the size fo army even more and then also lost the battle.

Can you believe this bullshit?? I mean no matter how much superior tactics Ghori applied you cannot win a waragaisnt a vastly superior army which outnumbered Ghori's army by 1:30 ratio.

What do you think??
Nope. Ghori had about 120,000 men while Prithvi had around 300,000 men including all Allied armies. So it was not a very uneven fight - considering Ghori's Order or Battle.

A modern brilliant analogy would be Battle of Tannenberg in WWI.

Nope. Ghori had about 120,000 men while Prithvi had around 300,000 men including all Allied armies. So it was not a very uneven fight - considering Ghori's Order or Battle.
In short he had numbers in his side.Then also he lost the battle.No matter how much Arabic horses run faster than Indian horses or no matter ho much longer spears Ghori's army compared to Prithviraj's army,He should have won the battle.He also had the advantage of homegound.What do you think??

0zf5un.jpg

@Indischer So what does your theory says?? Looks like i read too much into **** sites unknowingly lol

@Indischer This is not the full thing that i have written here.If i start writing what i read in **** sites you will die by laughing.I suspected that initially bit i continued reading as i didnt knew what to trust and what not to.

@Indischer So what does your theory says?? Looks like i read too much into **** sites unknowingly lol

@Indischer This is not the full thing that i have written here.If i start writing what i read in **** sites you will die by laughing.I suspected that initially bit i continued reading as i didnt knew what to trust and what not to.

I suspect that given the lack of scholarly works on her subsequent fate, it is indeed possible that she was taken as a war prize by Ghauri. But to suggest that she was raped on the battlefield is pure BS. She may indeed have become a part of his large harem and faded into obscurity.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom