What's new

BIMARU Corner.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Maze lena matlab ki beizzati kafna, what is bad in that, why you gave me negative rating. :pissed:

Mein bhi "Le" raha tha ........ :rofl::rofl:
Maza I mean :D

Kahay ki negative rating bhai ?? :azn:

Asad71 gave me negative rating because I said who are Bangladeshi to tell us about Urdu language. :omghaha:
The power of negative ratings has been grossly abused by some of the elites. Most them don't even no when to use it.These guys simply should be stripped of such privileges. Not worthy at all.

The power of negative ratings has been grossly abused by some of the elites. Most them don't even no when to use it.These guys simply should be stripped of such privileges. Not worthy at all.

He is a joke on being a professional. I have only seen joe shearer and jhungary who ever talked logic, rest of them are totally useless, writing kids kind of comment. :laugh:

He is a joke on being a professional. I have only seen joe shearer and jhungary who ever talked logic, rest of them are totally useless, writing kids kind of comment. :laugh:
By the way, lodge a complain in Wrong Post rating thread if you want.

@arp2041 If BJP does clean sweep in Delhi. It will also form Government in Delhi without re-elections. :secret:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom