What's new

BIMARU Corner.

Status
Not open for further replies.
@arp2041 If BJP does clean sweep in Delhi. It will also form Government in Delhi without re-elections. :secret:

I think they should go the positive route (instead of horse trading), come in center, people will be more inclined towards BJP in delhi, enthusing the cadre & the MASTERSTROKE of all - KIRAN BEDI for CM & BJP can easily get the majority, no need to take the route which Congress always follows.

I think they should go the positive route (instead of horse trading), come in center, people will be more inclined towards BJP in delhi, enthusing the cadre & the MASTERSTROKE of all - KIRAN BEDI for CM & BJP can easily get the majority, no need to take the route which Congress always follows.

BJP is not engaging in Horse trading. Is bare may kisi din Gtalk par baat karenge. :)

I called an American stupid,will i get a negative rating :fie:

@chak de INDIA , Can you tell me what is the shortest and easiest way to connect Jodhpur and Bhubaneswar? And where is NLU from Airport and Station?

hello bimarus......
kaha hai sab......
why this corner has suddenly become so unpopular........
no..trolling no..chatting.....
every one has become so seriously serious........:disagree:

hello guys...common out......!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

@chak de INDIA , Can you tell me what is the shortest and easiest way to connect Jodhpur and Bhubaneswar? And where is NLU from Airport and Station?

If you are travelling by train then its via raipur, nagpur, Bhopal , sawai madhopur then Jodhpur about 2000 kms

Mandor ( outskirts of jodhpur ) is the nearest railway station for NLU :)

Airport is too far from that place.

Watching Amitabh Bacchan in Comedy Nights with Kapil. At 72, this man can beat a 22 year old guy in energy and sense of humor.Simply awesome :lock:

@chak de INDIA what happened to media for last few days? they are gone out from Varanasi already, not covering Kejri anymore. Seems like even congress leaders also no more in news. I thought, weeks before election scene is going to be different, but it's in reverse completely.

aray nahi yaar. bacchi ko emergency admit karna pada kal raat ko!

Your daughter ?

is she OK now ?

@chak de INDIA what happened to media for last few days? they are gone out from Varanasi already, not covering Kejri anymore. Seems like even congress leaders also no more in news. I thought, weeks before election scene is going to be different, but it's in reverse completely.

they did a sting on Babri case recently. . . and some are busy covering the T20 WC. kejri lost his grounds. it was his own party workers who were slapping him. caught red handed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom