What's new

BIMARU Corner.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I want to know one thing,How come names also cahnge in Chinese language??

What do you mean sir?

If you're talking about Romanization, that can be different depending on the time and place.

My surname is "陳"... which in Hong Kong is Romanized as "Chan" (we are Cantonese speakers). Whereas in the Mainland/Taiwan/Singapore, it would be written as "Chen".

It can also depend on the period, in olden times Sichuan was written as "Szechwan". But Sichuan is more correct according to modern standards.

The Chinese Buddhist monk that you guys call "Hsuan-tsang" is actually Xuanzang in modern Chinese pinyin. Just different Romanizations for the same characters.

The reason is because it is hard to translate some Chinese sounds into English sounds.

If you're talking about Romanization, that can be different depending on the time and place.

My surname is "陳"... which in Hong Kong is Romanized as "Chan" (we are Cantonese speakers). Whereas in the Mainland/Taiwan/Singapore, it would be written as "Chen".

It can also depend on the period, in olden times Sichuan was written as "Szechwan". But Sichuan is more correct according to modern standards.

The Chinese Buddhist monk that you guys call "Hsuan-tsang" is actually Xuanzang in modern Chinese pinyin. Just different Romanizations for the same characters.
Chinese language is out of my domain,lets leave it here.

I think that Chinese have a high IQ because of the there difficult language they have to learn since there birth.

@haman10 the thread got messed up as usual.
He is deliberately trying to make his airforce superior to Pakistans. Stop making it happen, its not going to happen because it's not!! Retarded haman10

He is deliberately trying to make his airforce superior to Pakistans. Stop making it happen, its not going to happen because it's not!! Retarded haman10
ROFL,Dont come up with silly retarded theories.He just want to do a comparison.What problem do you have in that??
Serioulsy i didnt expected this from you.

ROFL,Dont come up with silly retarded theories.He just want to do a comparison.What problem do you have in that??
Serioulsy i didnt expected this from you.
I got angry on this guy. The problem is he is not doing an honest comparison. He doesn't want that. Now he doesn't believe our pilots trained their pilots, no matter how credible the sources are.

I mean you are a troll sometimes but I didn't expect you to back a troll too.

I got angry on this guy. The problem is he is not doing an honest comparison. He doesn't want that. Now he doesn't believe our pilots trained their pilots, no matter how credible the sources are.
Ok that's what happened in the other thread but let's see what happens in this new thread.
I mean you are a troll sometimes but I didn't expect you to back a troll too.
I am a useless and unimportant member here so my backing and posts doesnt matter or count here but you have a tag of "Rearch and dev." so do justice to that and defend your PAF in that thread.[/quote]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom