What's new

BIMARU Corner.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Last edited:
@Parul

Coming to the unfortunate 1984 riots ..... those riots are done in anger and they are not done with the motive of exterminating a certain group.

I think estimated are that close to 10000 sikhs are killed by the mobs.

Regarding the tires burning,using swords, using guns and all , that is how killings are done any where .... Reason why Internal stability and harmony is seen as high priority for a country like India which consists of various groups living together.

Please help me out gus, i am trying to open a thread here, but not able to find the link to start a new thread.

Please help me out gus, i am trying to open a thread here, but not able to find the link to start a new thread.
Click on 'Forums', choose your section where want to post your thread.. & top right hand.. click on 'post new thread' Job done!

Click on 'Forums', choose your section where want to post your thread.. & top right hand.. click on 'post new thread' Job done!
Thanks mate :) Funny part is that someone already created a thread on same topic hours ago. LOL :lol:

Thanks mate :) Funny part is that someone already created a thread on same topic hours ago. LOL :lol:

Oh.. is it? What did you want to post? It's good to make sure that thread doesn't exist already!

Why you chose this username??
Funny story, in my previous and first ID on this forum, in all fresh 2-3 posts. I trolled and abused ignorant and vulgar language using people(indirectly) "Khul ke":lol:. And after 2-3 minutes of posting 3rd post got banned permanently for spamming(though it was totally irrelevant cause didn't spam at all):P. Then i thought hard about choosing username and found this one perfect.....and now i Review my post atleast twice before posting. But i didn't give up came again with this ID and got the guy banned, who reported me.:cheers:

Funny isn't it?:omghaha::omghaha::omghaha::omghaha::omghaha::omghaha::omghaha::omghaha::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Oh.. is it? What did you want to post? It's good to make sure that thread doesn't exist already!
Yeah and it's good thing that when we enter the title, thread shows similar threads already existing which is a good thing to resist duplication. But because some people change or doctor the title for their own feel good and because of this forum fails to show it. So i think mods should ensure that no one uses any other title other than that of Source's.:enjoy:

Funny story, in my previous and first ID on this forum, in all fresh 2-3 posts. I trolled and abused ignorant and vulgar language using people(indirectly) "Khul ke":lol:. And after 2-3 minutes of posting 3rd post got banned permanently for spamming(though it was totally irrelevant cause didn't spam at all):P. Then i thought hard about choosing username and found this one perfect.....and now i Review my post atleast twice before posting. But i didn't give up came again with this ID and got the guy banned, who reported me.:cheers:

Funny isn't it?:omghaha::omghaha::omghaha::omghaha::omghaha::omghaha::omghaha::omghaha::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:,cool story

I have foudn a intteresting thread,start reading after 6th page.

My impression of Pakistan as a white, western woman | Page 11

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Or batao bhai log. . sab thik thak ? :)

teek hai bhai. aaj bada lazy din tah. bahar nahi nikla ghar se cricket ke bahane. cigarette bhi katam hua.. bahar jane ka mood nahin hai. Clock bhi ek ghanta aage hua aaj se. Abhi roz ek ghanta jaldi utna padega! yeh sub mamla hai mere bhai... :agree:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom