What's new

BIMARU Corner.

Status
Not open for further replies.
The only Apple I have costs 2 Euros and comes in a bunch of 5. And I'M FLAUNTING IT! YEAH!:partay:

Honeycrisp-Apple.jpg

An APPLE a day keeps the doctor away....
Flaunt all you have ..:D

HELL NO! The closer I have to jump from the ground, the scarier it gets.:D

It was a seriously messed up experience. Its ten time worse than a normal bungee jump, cause usually you would be jumping into a river or a valley, but this one you are jumping straight into rock hard concrete.

JEALOUSY is for those who are insecure.....Somebody like you
:p:

You are Jealous that I am the King here..............

You are Jealous that I am smarter than you.............

You are Jealous that You are illegal in India while I am not.............

You are Jealous of my no. of THANKS................

Oh You are so Jal-Kukri!!!!!! Pakak....Pakak.....PakakKKK

An APPLE a day keeps the doctor away....
Flaunt it....:D

Begin Flaunt:

My Apple can't play flash videos. In fact, it can't play any video. My Apple is so dumb, it would cheer up a blackberry. My Apple has a shiny exterior and smooth finish, kinda like it has been waxed. My Apple is ripe, so lemme take a bite off it.

End Flaunt.:jester:

Well, saw it during dinner. Heard yesterday that Australia is abandoning its search operation because it dangerous in South Indian Ocean!! Now I know why....Scary...
yes....sea in this season usually get rough over there..

BTW after seeing this I am of this curiosity. How many of you know swimming and for how much time you can sustain.....I do not know swimming while my son does!!
lol.....I know half swimming.....but swimming in calm water and rough sea is two different thing......

Your past tense indicates it wasn't a State-owned PSU you were working for. Am I right? :azn:
not bad guess.....but not all true......

I am a good swimmer. :D
good swimmer ..where...In ur bath Tub....:D:D

Actually this should be a compulsory training during school carrear and that too free of cost. otherwise we will continue to have accidents like Andaman and our recent Mahanadi river type!!

KV Udhampur an KV kanpur have these facilities in house. interested students can go for swimming after the school hours. i did swimming for three consecutive years.

5 Rs/ year ( attestation from JCOs or higher level officer ) :partay::partay::partay:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom