What's new

BIMARU Corner.

Status
Not open for further replies.
lol...true bro.....been there in rough sea....and it make ur senses go numb and u nauseate and vomit.....
worse situation.....:fie:

Its not just that, it makes you feel puny, powerless. You know if shyte hits the fan, there is absolutely nothing you d be able to do to save yourself!

King ka koi mention tak nahi tha!:haha:

Tonight on NewsHour, Is the Bimaru Nagari Chaupat Raja Arp2041 suffering from anti-incumbency?:partay:

Chup Be.............

No one can mention The King together with his Subjects.

King is above all !!!

Its not just that, it makes you feel puny, powerless. You know if shyte hits the fan, there is absolutely nothing you d be able to do to save yourself!
hahaha....
very true.....all the human achievements are puny i front of mother nature.....
any way..when I was there and sea becomes rough..I would go my room and sleep.....otherwise I would used to get a very strong headache and I vomited too a few times....bad memories.....:tsk:

OK, you all watch this and give comment while I finish my home made chilly chicken & roti!!
there is nothing much to say abt it.....
its abt the search operation in indian ocean when the sea was rough.....It will make u feel the power of ocean and how human are still the pawn in hand of nature.....

Nothing more scary than rough seas :fie:

Apparently, you haven't been skydiving yet.
hahaha....
very true.....all the human achievements are puny i front of mother nature.....
any way..when I was there and sea becomes rough..I would go my room and sleep.....otherwise I would used to get a very strong headache and I vomited too a few times....bad memories.....:tsk:
Were you in some offshore oil rig/wind turbine inspection/installation team?:eek:

there is nothing much to say abt it.....
its abt the search operation in indian ocean when the sea was rough.....It will make u feel the power of ocean and how human are still the pawn in hand of nature.....

Well, saw it during dinner. Heard yesterday that Australia is abandoning its search operation because it dangerous in South Indian Ocean!! Now I know why....Scary...

BTW after seeing this I am of this curiosity. How many of you know swimming and for how much time you can sustain.....I do not know swimming while my son does!!

@chak de INDIA @Indischer @DRAY @levina @scorpionx @Parul @JanjaWeed @Roybot @thesolar65 @cheekybird @45'22'

If you have it .......you FLAUNT it :drag:

@Indischer to you too ..for the like you gave him8-)

The only Apple I have costs 2 Euros and comes in a bunch of 5. And I'M FLAUNTING IT! YEAH!:partay:

Honeycrisp-Apple.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom