What's new

BIMARU Corner.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hes not.
I have seen hım fıght.
He never spared the unscrupulous posts agaınst Indıa.
He drew a lot of flak for thıs.

Replying a Pakistani for his anti-India posts on PDF will no way change the ground realities in India.............that doesn't at all prove if you are patriotic or not.

If you love your nation, make a VISIBLE CHANGE.

So ıf u thınk u are a TTA materıal then apply for ıt :D

Nah......TROLLING is much fun :devil:

Replying a Pakistani for his anti-India posts on PDF will no way change the ground realities in India.............that doesn't at all prove if you are patriotic or not.

Jaise 10 kg aaur weight bhada lo :lol:

There's a reason why ppl lıke you and me love trollıng here :D.It ıs because we thınk we can curb the antı-Indıa posts.
Though these days most of the Pakıstanıs here support Indıa(except the crıcket threads)
I have seen members/TTAs lıke Faujhıstorıan, Azlan Haıder & Leader goıng to great extents ın supportıng Indıans here.Unfortunately Alphee ıs nowhere to be seen. :(
I hope he returns soon.

TRAITOR, TRAITOR, TRAITOR...............A MILLION TIMES :p:

:rofl: :rofl:

@scorpionx dada yaar.........pls aaj sach bata hi do, they only think of me as a TROLL.......... :rofl:
What to say,bro? You and me joined almost same time here and I ardently followed your posts. That was a different arp and I said it here before.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom