What's new

BIMARU Corner.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh you don't know? All of the Indian Army is in Kashmir. If a Lahore Police platoon attacks across Wagah it can come to Delhi and occupy it in 6 hours! :D :sarcastic: :whistle:

:secret: Don't reveal such secrets here, else in reality they'll send Lahore Police Platoon headed by Zaid Hamid for Gawaz-e-HIND! :cray: :sarcastic: :whistle:

Fine thankyou!!!
Howdy???

I am fine................. :coffee:

I think you accept my point that women can't fly a fighter jet, can't be in politics, can't run a bollywood movie on there own, can't become TTA on PDF.............. :coffee:

I am fine................. :coffee:

I think you accept my point that women can't fly a fighter jet, can't be in politics, can't run a bollywood movie on there own, can't become TTA on PDF.............. :coffee:

Indian TTAs on PDF are useless mouthpieces.Except sparkkkyy.

They dont use the privileges given to them.
I have never seen an Indian TTA give RazPak's anti India posts a negative rating.
They dont have the b---s.

Indian TTAs on PDF are useless mouthpieces.Except sparkkkyy.

They dont use the privileges given to them.
I have never seen an Indian TTA give RazPak's anti India posts a negative rating.
They dont have the b---s.
I second that! you can club KRAIT too along with Spraky. But KRAIT got demoted for speaking the truth. Rest of Indian TTs are just fence sitters! :mad:

I second that! you can club KRAIT too along with Spraky. But KRAIT got demoted for speaking the truth. Rest of Indian TTs are just fence sitters! :mad:

O bhai............. meri ek negative rating Krait ne hi di hai............. :cray:

Sala khud ko SICULAR sabit karney chala tha..........Gaddar.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom