What's new

BIMARU Corner.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Let's finish this for once dada..............

What do you think, will my replying to anyone with long, rational posts make any change to my country?? will my replying to a Pakistani here in the same manner as he does will prove that I am more patriotic??

Does this change anything?? or the real changes are made by my Donation thread on Uthrakhand or Indians olympics thread which brought all Indians together here??

I don't care about becoming a TT here or anything, but when I can make a CHANGE i will.

@levina

P.S. sorry thoda senti hogya :P

Your trolling brings a smile on many a face here. That's a worthy cause too.:enjoy:

Daaru? Woh kya hota hai?

humne to itni khatm kar di aaj........:mad::mad::mad:

images

No ıts fıne.
Forget ıt now. :-)
:thank_you2::yes4:

Let's finish this for once dada..............

What do you think, will my replying to anyone with long, rational posts make any change to my country?? will my replying to a Pakistani here in the same manner as he does will prove that I am more patriotic??

Does this change anything?? or the real changes are made by my Donation thread on Uthrakhand or Indians olympics thread which brought all Indians together here??

I don't care about becoming a TT here or anything, but when I can make a CHANGE i will.

@levina

P.S. sorry thoda senti hogya :P
No mate. Rational,knowledgeable posts or trolling for the sake of patriotism do not change anything in real world as your marvelous effort in context with Uttarakhand disaster made. This is what Internet forums are meant for,in my belief to use it at the utmost manner possible to"make a difference".

Apart from it,at the same time,being a defence forum rational and pure technical discussions do hold a lot of value here,though it does not change in the real world anything.I doubt if sane people join here for a rank or booty but for a rational discourse based on technicalities or academic sources. So,just for the sake of making some difference in real world, why I should choose to lose my real identity?

No mate. Rational,knowledgeable posts or trolling for the sake of patriotism do not change anything in real world as your marvelous effort in context with Uttarakhand disaster made. This is what Internet forums are meant for,in my belief to use it at the utmost manner possible to"make a difference".

Apart from it,at the same time,being a defence forum rational and pure technical discussions do hold a lot of value here,though it does not change in the real world anything.I doubt if sane people join here for a rank or booty but for a rational discourse based on technicalities or academic sources. So,just for the sake of making some difference in real world, why I should choose to lose my real identity?

Disillusionment. No matter what you do to fight it, it engulfs you eventually.:drag:

There's a reason why ppl lıke you and me love trollıng here :D.It ıs because we thınk we can curb the antı-Indıa posts.
Though these days most of the Pakıstanıs here support Indıa(except the crıcket threads)
I have seen members/TTAs lıke Faujhıstorıan, Azlan Haıder & Leader goıng to great extents ın supportıng Indıans here.Unfortunately Alphee ıs nowhere to be seen. :(
I hope he returns soon.
@Azlan Haider @Leader ye mai kia sun rha hun ??? :mad:

Waisay levina agar dushman na hon tou zindagi ka maza khatam hojai ga :lol:

Internet has really become a tool for making CHANGE if you use it properly, it's the biggest weapon in the hands of a common man.

Gain Knowledge, Spread Knowledge, Make new friends, Meet like minded People is what forums like these does.

There is some thing common in us that brings us all Indians on this forum - PATRIOTISM/LOVE FOR THE MOTHERLAND, whether we troll, become a TT, or just chat on Bimaru corner, we all think in the similar manner when it comes to our country.

My occasional threads just make my point clear when irrespective of one being a Bengali or a Tamil, a Marathi or a Kashmiri, all Indians come together for a common cause.

This was the REAL CHANGE i was talking about.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom