What's new

BIMARU Corner.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Okies Unkil.:enjoy: But every real man is judged by a pair of something else.:lol:

Abe ek pair tho iske paas bhi hai :P

images

:rofl:

Chacha ji , kya haal hai ... Baan ke baad aap kafi sudhre sudhre se lag rahe hai :partay:

waise Kis brand ka Aviator pasand aata hai aapko ?

Have quite a few aviators actually. Filhaal rocking a pair of Lacoste. Not your traditional design, but its nice. 8-)

And don't worry, just been caught up with some work lately. I ll be back in my Rudra avatar very soon :ph34r:

sirji , HUME SIR bol ke sarminda na kare o_O

8 saal :o: aap tho MBA karo US se maa kasaam , cash mea naha loge uske baad :enjoy:

Abhi Poland mea hu , studing in 2nd tier B school rated in FT .
Ok enjoy Poland, I missed to see this historic country. Keep in touch and good night. Let me know if you need any test prep material. Signing off for today.

Woh sabse alag hai bhanje. Niaz and Joe sir are inspirations to me.

He was ignored when he was not so rare. And I do not think frequency should overlap post quality.

Well, actually, Niaz Sahib is an inspiration to me - with one or two more.

Ignored? I was not in the running, as far as I know, but am heard on substantive issues discussed elsewhere. Heard with acceptance and understanding, I might add. I don't feel 'outside' at all.

Well, actually, Niaz Sahib is an inspiration to me - with one or two more.

Ignored? I was not in the running, as far as I know, but am heard on substantive issues discussed elsewhere. Heard with acceptance and understanding, I might add. I don't feel 'outside' at all.
You,unnoticed? :fie: Sir, I was telling about Mr.Bang Galore. He is, I feel more than qualified to hold a rank like Jr.TT or perhaps suited for something at the level of TT. But I feel sad that he remains unnoticed every time.

Nice to see you in this corner :-)

You,unnoticed? :fie: Sir, I was telling about Mr.Bang Galore. He is, I feel more than qualified to hold a rank like Jr.TT or perhaps suited for something at the level of TT. But I feel sad that he remains unnoticed every time.

Nice to see you in this corner :-)

??

I can assure you that he is not unnoticed. Far from it. It would be improper to be indiscreet, and any further detail would be indiscreet, but @Bang Galore is a well-regarded person in the community.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom