What's new

BIMARU Corner.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes my brother , as i have 2 gap years or u can say i dropped out of a TECHNICAL university.

Now i wish to get scholarship in one of the french Business school , so i need CFA level 1 and 710 in Gmat :P8-) just to cover my *** and prepare myself for future jobs.
Last year I gave GMAT and scored 690 (Q 48 V 37) and applied to HEC paris, they zaleeled me like anything in interview because I come from over represented IT company.

Last year I gave GMAT and scored 690 (Q 48 V 37) and applied to HEC paris, they zaleeled me like anything in interview because I come from over represented IT company.

Bhai HEC :) :smitten: Yaar aur bato aapki kya kathir dari karu :lol: Yaar exp ? kitna hai Bachelors IT mea hai kya ? 690 is indeed a good score . SO what did you get , i mean are you going to take any place or what ? sORRY GOT EXCITED :lol:

Abe tum baito ge aur koon ? Kaab tak baapu ko chusoo ge
are jao...hume aur bhi kaam hai......dhandha khole bhi hum...dhandhe pe baithe bhi hum.......koi hai udar to bhej de......
739819_teehee2.gif

Bhai HEC :) :smitten: Yaar aur bato aapki kya kathir dari karu :lol: Yaar exp ? kitna hai Bachelors IT mea hai kya ? 690 is indeed a good score . SO what did you get , i mean are you going to take any place or what ? sORRY GOT EXCITED :lol:
I couldn't clear it. Not good acads to boast of and not strong profile apart from IT work. Left the job last year to start my own setup(mainly to strengthen the profile). Going to take the test again with 700+ target and will apply for 2015 intake. Though target is Berkley haas now.
Experience 6 years IT
by 2015 - 2 years own consultancy

@khujliwal Guruji kuch gyaan de aapto 690 wale hai ... kuch bate hume kya karu 730 lana hi lana hai :cheesy: My current GPA is almost close to 4.6 out of 5 and i have internship in ING and western Union Accounts department. I am planning for masters in finnace in Top french and Dutch schools ? Kuch gyaan de hume:cheers:

Waise kidhar ke niwasi hai aap ?

Tell mw about it :coffee:
Dimaag hai isiliye sooch ti hai :D

And ppl like you can only "dream" of "thinking"
Ha! Ha! Haaaaaaa! :p:

:bunny::bunny::bunny:

Yaar ye tho jabardasti wala chutkala de diya tune.

Barkhurdarni , Hum wo hai jo sochete hi whana se hai jidhar tum chodeti ho :lol::lol::lol:

I guess Rotterdam is what you are looking at in NL. Am new to PDF, could you PM?

Yaar ye tho jabardasti wala chutkala de diya tune.

Barkhurdarni , Hum wo hai jo sochete hi whana se hai jidhar tum chodeti ho :lol::lol::lol:

Maddy
Tum MAD-OX hi ache ho

Sooch ne ki toh zoorrrat bhi na karna. :p:

Trolling IS serious business.:angry: The most difficult art is 5th generation Stealth trolling.8-)

Indeee thanks for the gyaan....

You are now bestowed with this title :D

image.jpg

I guess Rotterdam is what you are looking at in NL. Am new to PDF, could you PM?

Yaar sirji , PM is not allowed :( Here i guess Admin ne band kar diya tha.

Haan Rotterdam is the one :-) . I will try to PM you . Waise bataya nahi koon se state ko ho aap ?:azn:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom