What's new

BIMARU Corner.

Status
Not open for further replies.
@arp2041 come on Gtalk! :secret:
images

@45'22 pls remove the C word post from the political thread.

I would open a thread in GHQ to complain these people.

also i wanted to ask, i would ask for making me mod of just that thread, is that ok @Parul ??

Last edited:
posted this in GHQ

Hello Mods/Admins,

As the Indian General elections are coming closer, the thread is going more heated with name calling, cuss words & idiotic pictures.

Please look into this thread & this esp fiji posts literally crap in whole thread.

Is it possible that i can be made mod for JUST THAT THREAD???

Yes, I am a BJP supporter (to clear my stand) but i am open to any reasonable debate from any party supporter, but basically some AAP/Congressi supporters just post crap & when any member ask any reasonable questions they simply run away or post more crap.

I just want that just like in the elections, issues affecting the common people should be raised & posting crap should be avoided.

Any solution from your side is welcome.

Thanks,
arp2041

@JanjaWeed @scorpionx @Parul @45'22'

Last edited:
@45'22' You are far better than this! Don't stoop to his level! :)
he is a muslim so i understand he hates Modi
but Vajpayee ji..............he is one of the best PM......
how could he.......

i dont care about bans............what will the Pakistani admins and mods do if anybody abuses Jinnah........

posted this in GHQ

Hello Mods/Admins,

As the Indian General elections are coming closer, the thread is going more heated with name calling, cuss words & idiotic pictures.

Please look into this thread & this esp fiji posts literally crap in whole thread.

Yes, I am a BJP supporter (to clear my stand) but i am open to any reasonable debate from any party supporter, but basically some AAP/Congressi supporters just post crap & when any member ask any reasonable questions they simply run away or post more crap.

I just want that just like in the elections, issues affecting the common people should be raised & posting crap should be avoided.

Thanks,
arp2041

if possible tag @WebMaster

Last edited:
Pathetic ....... :disagree:

Funny to see the same whites now lecturing others about human rights .

They aren't the same whites anymore. The people in those pics have seen their superiority complex blown away to smithereens by two Word Wars and rise of their former colonies.

Plus, they're able to lecture us today only because they've moved on and away from such despicable practices into liberal, moderate societies for the most part while we're still stuck at a few places due to our inability to break out of a few age-old customs. A good advice is just that, irrespective of it's source.

he is a muslim so i understand he hates Modi
but Vajpayee ji..............he is one of the best PM......
how could he.......

i dont care about bans............what will the Pakistani admins and mods do if anybody abuses Jinnah........

if possible tag @WebMaster

Mate, I know he is one of the most humble human being and best PM! We can make him STFU by countering him with facts. 'When you fight with a pig you both get dirty - but the pig likes it'. :) We don't need to stoop to his level. @Bhai Zakir abused Modi, I reported his posts and same admin's banned him. :)

posted this in GHQ

Hello Mods/Admins,

Thanks,
arp2041

I'll start thread in GHQ section and request @WebMaster to keep an eye on General Elections Thread or if possible make someone monitor it. :)

@arp2041

Indian political sections do need intense moderation. If you want to play the role with utmost neutrality to maintain sanity irrespective of your personal judgments, you have all my support.

@arp2041

Indian political sections do need intense moderation. If you want to play the role with utmost neutrality to maintain sanity irrespective of your personal judgments, you have all my support.

yaaar i have given them an option.................

But if do make me one, you have my word, i would not care if anyone is a BJP/CONGRESS/AAP etc. supporter or not...............

Come up with facts, figures, analysis, opinion etc. But no crap allowed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom